The End of Oak Street (2026)

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,901
3,291
Yea the dino fucking was funny, its something Jurassic Park would never even joke about so it felt like just a funny scene in a movie trying to be different. As I said ending was dumb, but I was entertained watching dino's killing everyone so I didnt care as much.

I think when the parents ran their little kids out of the theater when the Dad got eaten made the entertainment much higher cause my wife started really laughing.
Nice spoiler tag fag!
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,818
19,202
This has nothing at all to do with this thread, but I now live on a road that has Oak in place of Road. So if you lived on Jason Road, it's Jason Oak. I guess they do that here.
 
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Vyemm Raider
3,200
2,527
Creepshow on shudder is actually pretty good. I think it's kind of the last one that I was really enjoying but you're right, all those older anthology shows are just great, even things like Amazing Stories out of the '80s, great theme song too.

Don't forget Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt, and Friday the 13: The Series.

 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,300
45,136
Don't forget Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt, and Friday the 13: The Series.


Oh I used to watch all of those as a kid, and they're great. Monsters was another 90's gem. Just saying recently Creepshow is the newest one that I've seen that's pretty good in the same vein.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,070
15,557
Uhhhh... I mean, while I don't disagree the scene was stupid.... why on earth do you think the dinosaurs were buttfucking?

I got a laugh out of that description of it - guy has clearly never seen how animals (or birds for that matter) mate lol
 

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,070
15,557
Birds are technically the last surviving dinosaurs and birds are cool!

1787063383880.png
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uniqueuser

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2,043
6,798

That thumbnail alone sums up his take on the movie’s character dynamics. We’ve got McGregor off to the side clutching his little bat, looking like some bewildered grandpa focused inwardly on the realization that he’s just shat himself, while bosswife Anne-orexic Hathaway is out in front packing heat and serving sternum with her eyes on the prize.

This role reversal narrative shit is beyond tiresome at this point.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
17,343
43,041
Leaving their "alternate" selves in there to die was LOL.

Other than that, dumb movie. TIL director must be a gay dino furry fan, and hilarious that all the dinosaurs in this were slow.
 

ShakyJake

<Donor>
8,843
21,643
Thought this was pretty okay, especially considering the runtime. If it had dragged on for two-plus hours, forget it. As a short and sweet action/sci-fi movie, though, it works fine.

Of course they can't help but to sprinkle in the gay shit.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
6,405
9,223
Thought this was pretty okay, especially considering the runtime. If it had dragged on for two-plus hours, forget it. As a short and sweet action/sci-fi movie, though, it works fine.

Of course they can't help but to sprinkle in the gay shit.

They could have at least made the lesbian part entertaining if the black lesbian hooked up with herself from the other timelime.

It was REALLY out of place lol
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
25,081
31,779
ok movie, yeah it definitely girl bosses it up and the guys are hilariously ineffectual. obi wan really needs to stop trying to do american accents, he is awful at it and his performance is very flat in this movie.

its a short and sweet watch at home, the dino stuff is awesome to look at, the movie is set in the 70s which I didn't know and i enjoyed that part of the world building. Lot more violence and dino vs man action than I thought it would have. It is very Spielberg coded but also Amblin coded ala Gremlins, Jumanji, etc. Worth a watch at home, I think i wouldn't be nearly as generous if I paid to see it in theaters.

if you like dinosaurs its worth a watch once at home, way more interesting and fun than Disclosure Day.

the thing I liked most about the movie is that human beings are shown to be completely ineffectual against dinos in small groups, i really liked the shock of obi wans death. ending kinda was too saccharine though, it feels focus-tested/rewritten. giant snek was awesome and scary AF.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,745
66,471
This was decent. The mom is pretty insufferable. Typical modern day woman. Resents her husband and family, husband can't do anything right by her, wants to escape family and go to New York. Typical nonsense. Rest was pretty entertaining though.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Silver Baronet of the Realm
8,317
7,314
I was entertained enough even with all the dumb shit. Especially the lame ending. 90min movie of dinosaurs eating people. Cant complain about that.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,901
3,291
I'd love to know how that giant ass snake moved through a whole house without 1 floor board creaking when the whole floor should have collapsed.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user