The Enforcer (2022)

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Enforcer (2022)

Tagline: Some guardians aren't angels

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Richard Hughes

Cast: Alexis Ren, Mojean Aria, Zolee Griggs, Aaron Cohen, Antonio Banderas, 2 Chainz, Kate Bosworth, Natalie Burn

Release: 2022-09-22

Plot: A noir thriller set in Miami, the film follows an enforcer who discovers his femme fatale boss has branched out into cyber sex trafficking, putting a young runaway he’s befriended at risk. He sacrifices everything to save the young girl from the deadly organization he’s spent his life building.

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
Come again?

enforcer dvd.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Plot: A noir thriller set in Miami, the film follows an enforcer who discovers his femme fatale boss has branched out into cyber sex trafficking, putting a young runaway he’s befriended at risk. He sacrifices everything to save the young girl from the deadly organization he’s spent his life building.

holy shit i'm old but that sounds so retarded. why couldn't you just say "discovers his boss deals in sex trafficking"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
The world has been lacking in violent, power fantasy movies where the "bad" good guy wreaks havoc on the underworld for fucking with him in some way. Or straight up revenge flicks for that matter.

I, for one, applaud any movie that remains even somewhat dark and violent in these times, so I am a little excited about this one.

Edit - to Spronk's point, the femme fatale boss seems crowbarred into the plot, but one hopes she gets cut in half in some creative way.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this today and found it pretty entertaining. Starts off a bit slow but the Banderas just fucks some shit up. Quick 90 min time waster.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Sit in that chair and moan in the mic or bad things will happen!"

I'd guess Andrew Tate heavily influenced the script, as this was written around the time he made his debut and subsequently went viral.

The fact it's set in Miami and the cyber sex part are too coincidental to be something the writer came up with independently of Tate's story.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database