The Equalizer 3 (2023)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
2.25 star(s) Rating: 2.25/5 4 Votes
Title: The Equalizer 3 (2023)

Tagline: Justice knows no borders.

Genre: Action, Thriller, Crime

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning, Gaia Scodellaro, David Denman, Eugenio Mastrandrea, Remo Girone, Sonia Ammar, Daniele Perrone, Andrea Scarduzio, Andrea Dodero, Giovanni Scotti

Release: 2023-08-30

Plot: Robert McCall finds himself at home in Southern Italy but he discovers his friends are under the control of local crime bosses. As events turn deadly, McCall knows what he has to do: become his friends' protector by taking on the mafia.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Finally, a movie that NEEDED to be made. I'm sure you've all been sitting on the edge of your seats after Equalizer 2.

I remember he was an Uber driver, but what actually happened in that movie?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least its better than the show. That being said, I am weary of part 3 given part 2. One was actually a good movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I liked the 2nd, altho it was definitely nowhere near as good as the first. I'll still watch this one and i'm sure i'll like it but i'm expecting it to be a standard action movie and more like 2 than 1.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I don’t remember the first two and I’ve been trying to find them to watch for free. I like Denzel Washington and I’m looking forward to this.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

good site to see where you can watch stuff. equalizer is only on starz but its $4 to rent everywhere. or just torrent it like a man

i liked the first one, second one was meh, i'll watch 3 at home. its a fun theater watch though, denzel has a huge older african american crowd who ALWAYS show up for his stuff and they are fun to listen to

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Found it at Walmart for <$10.

equalizer-XL.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only learned the guy who plays the Russian ganglord you see at the end of the first movie was the Viking King in The 13th Warrior. Big assumption anyone watched that movie though.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
13th warrior was awesome. Survey of this thread suggests you are in the majority

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
13th Warrior was a good movie. I would rather talk about that than Equalizer 3.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sorry. This is now The 13th Warrior thread. A movie worthy of an epic derail.
everyone getting cancelled for playing the wrong race

antonio banderas in 13th warrior as Ahmad ibn Fadlan

200.gif

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
13th Warrior is a bad ass movie. It’d never get made nowadays which only reinforces why I love it so much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database