The Evelys Apology

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I play female characters in games more often because its easier on the eyes. Feel free to call me a latant faggot, but I am not the one obsessing over a big game of "find the penis" like some people in this thread. I never portrayed myself as a RL female and anyone who talked to me more than five minutes in game knew damn well I was a dude. My wife often plays male characters for the exact same reason, so there is that. Sometimes choice of game avatar gender is purely aesthetic.

The Evelys shit is fucked up mangina trolling though. He was clearly playing RL female for personal gain, be it lootz, drama, or just plain old being fucked in the head silence of the lambs type shit. Over half the people on this board (at LEAST) have their own mental baggage, though, so I can look past that. Nearly killing the community, however, is unforgivable as others have stated. In my mind it puts him in the same catagory as Trexx, except he has bigger tits.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oh no, I play female toons from time to time. I guess this means I am gay, I have been lieing to my wife, my kids and most importantly my penis all these years.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Wait wait. What do I have to play to be one of the cool guys? I want to fit in.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
My first character was a male erudite enchanter. My friend was an asshole who wanted to see me rage in Toxx I later found out.

Ruhl

Boner Donor
You mean you don't spend the days googling "LARPer sucking on giant cumsicle"? Don't make it weird dude

Status
Not open for further replies.