The Expanse

Goatface

No Behemoth!?
n8jnea6bk3a61.jpg

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
blah sucks losing the best sci fi show iv seen recently, but this has fallen off a cliff.

back to watching ds9 re-runs to get my sci-fi fix

Goatface

i don't care about Naomi, Marco, or Filip and just fast forward through most of their parts now. the remaining 10-15mins of this episode was pretty good

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Honestly for a naomi + marco centered episode it didn't bother me as much as I'd have expected. Naomi still sucks though.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Season feels like a waste. Maybe 20 or 30 minutes out of 7 episodes that was worth watching.

The expanse, BLM edition

• 1Pathetic

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Season feels like a waste. Maybe 20 or 30 minutes out of 7 episodes that was worth watching.

The expanse, BLM edition
I definitely thought this book was a waste. But the season has had some good stuff in it, just have to skip anything Naomi related or Marco dealing with their kid.

• 1Like

Cybsled

The season is staying fairly faithful to the book. Because the crew is split up so far apart, you have very divergent story capsules to follow. It all comes together in the end and all the individual story capsules to benefit the whole. It's like Season 1 to a degree, where you had Miller doing his thing and Holden&Friends doing their thing and they all come together later and tie the two story parts together.

I do like how they actually showed the consequences of exposure to space w/o a suit for that long (ruptured capillaries, body swelling, etc) and they tried to be realistic about it in the episode (exhales all the air in their lungs, uses the syringe of super oxygenated blood to stay conscious, eyes start getting all fucked up). In the book, they were fucked up for some time afterwards from what I recall.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The season is staying fairly faithful to the book. Because the crew is split up so far apart, you have very divergent story capsules to follow. It all comes together in the end and all the individual story capsules to benefit the whole. It's like Season 1 to a degree, where you had Miller doing his thing and Holden&Friends doing their thing and they all come together later and tie the two story parts together.

I do like how they actually showed the consequences of exposure to space w/o a suit for that long (ruptured capillaries, body swelling, etc) and they tried to be realistic about it in the episode (exhales all the air in their lungs, uses the syringe of super oxygenated blood to stay conscious, eyes start getting all fucked up). In the book, they were fucked up for some time afterwards from what I recall.
The Leia scene happened in the books too?! Fucking ROFL.

Maul

Dental Dammer
30 minutes of the worst Naomi shit drama ever then the absolutely amazing rail gun missile scene, why do you do this to me Bezos.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
The holden storyline has been boring until this episode, all of a sudden it's interesting. No Amos at all, booo.
I've been enjoying the alex/bobbie stuff though since I like those two - even if they were only in this episode for 1 minute.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I actually liked the Naomi parts of the book, and all the Marco stuff.

It was prolly a bit much, re volume / pages, but I don't remember disliking any of the books really.

I think I just hate that bitch so much it ruins the show to have half of every fucking episode dedicated to her

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The Leia scene happened in the books too?! Fucking ROFL.

Yup. Although logically, it was the only way to get off the ship (potentially) alive. She knew they were going to launch her shitty ship on a mission and if they thought she killed herself, they wouldn't have bothered to look for her.

Cybsled

she just can't figure out what fucking accent to use. it pisses me off.

If you notice, her accent changes around who she is talking to. Which is what people do IRL. I used to work with a guy from Kentucky who's accent would switch in an instant if he was talking with people from "back home" vs. the accent he used in the office.

• 1Like