The Family Plan (2023)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Family Plan (2023)

Genre: Action, Comedy

Director: Simon Cellan Jones

Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Michelle Monaghan, Maggie Q, Zoe Colletti, Van Crosby, Ciarán Hinds, Kellen Boyle, Saïd Taghmaoui, Felicia Pearson, Lateef Crowder, Miles Doleac, Jonny Coyne, Kash Abdulmalik, Joyner Lucas, Iliana Norris, Vienna Norris, Colby Burton, Al Vicente, Marcus Anderson, Ryan Homchick, Chantal Maurice, James Sharpe, Joey Mekyten, Christian Gehring, Max Bickelhaup, Thanhminh Tan Thai, Nickolas Wolf, Nolani, Tony L. Calloway, Beau Wilson, Robert Hendren, Anisa Nyell Johnson, Alexandra Pica, Dajalynn Sanchez, Savanna Gann, Sarah Jon, Bonnie Johnson, Nichele Lambert, Kaci Barker, Sean Michael Weber, Adam Murray, Michael Zazarino, Ray Kam, Hayley Keown, iiTzTimmy, Franco Castan, Valkyrae, Kevin Dyer, Laura Palka, Levi Gilbert

Release: 2023-12-14

Runtime: 119

Plot: Dan Morgan is many things: a devoted husband, a loving father, a celebrated car salesman. He's also a former assassin. And when his past catches up to his present, he's forced to take his unsuspecting family on a road trip unlike any other.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing but this is looking like the only thing I might actually want to watch in terms of movies coming out....

Juvarisx

Florida
Its not great, and all of his movies feel like an ad for a tourism board now adays, this one for Vegas.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vegas Vacation is a good movie.

I imagine this is more like the Vacation "remake" with Ed Helms as Rusty. That thing was an abomination.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It’s nothing like those movies.

Dad was an assassin who’s hiding and gets found out. Family never knew and go on the run. Family hates him. Saves family. Happy ending. Dumb.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's remarkable just how many assassins are out there. Just an unlimited supply of assassins.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much my problem with the last John Wick movie. Probably the 3rd as well. How many fucking assassins are there? And how is there so much work for them when they're clearly so shit at it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database