The Far Side

Krozman

N00b
I always find it interesting when people so attuned to finding the extraordinary out of the ordinary are so incapable of living in that same world and seeing it for what it is. The moment he became a sensation for the world to adore he should have known people would be posting his material on every place they could, including the internet. If he personally believes I'm raping his diary I feel more sad for him.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shouldn't he be pissed if you have cut the comic from the newspaper and hung it up on the fridge or your cubicle wall? Why didn't he bitch about that back then?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a big enough fan of larson to respect stupid wishes like that.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I think Larson has always been a bit of an odd duck from what little I know about him, and I really don't think he cares about the money aspect of whether or not his cartoons are posted on the internet. The guy retired at 45, at arguably the height of his career. Kinda strange.

Krozman

N00b
I think Larson has always been a bit of an odd duck from what little I know about him, and I really don't think he cares about the money aspect of whether or not his cartoons are posted on the internet. The guy retired at 45, at arguably the height of his career. Kinda strange.
I'd like to think after the first 10 million in the bank I'd have the courage to just retire too. But ya, I wouldn't get all butthurt over fans who love my work who repeated it out of the sheer funniness of the messages put in. It's not like people are posting it to mock the cartoon.

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
Comparatively, I always thought Bill Watterson was an interesting sort. Never marketed Calvin & Hobbes outside of the stips. No mugs, no plush dolls, no calendars. Nothing.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_69564.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That's Far Side-esque shits and giggles there Brutal, thanks!