rrr_img_60353.jpg

rrr_img_60355.jpg

rrr_img_60356.jpg

rrr_img_60357.jpg

rrr_img_60358.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I boughtthisa couple of years ago. It's expensive but it's the complete series in two, large, inbound books in a case. It also contains some info written by Larson as well as some fanmail that he received such as the cows looking through the farmer's fridge posted above. If you're a fan of the series then I can't recommend this enough. I got hooked after my dad bought a few of his smaller books around 1990.

This is one of my many, many favourites:

snakes.jpg

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Awesome thread. I have two giant bound books of all of these downstairs somewhere and now I feel compelled to get them and flip through again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He should have done a 3rd panel for "what we say to women"

Far side may not have been the best comic out there, but I've probably seen more far side's pinned on walls, in textbooks, and in powerpoint presentations than all other types of cartoons combined. Dude must be lighting his cigars with $100's.

I would post my favorite now, but it's already been posted, the midvale school for the gifted panel.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I too have the hardbound books with all the cartoons. One of the best gifts my brother has ever gotten me. Best comic strip ever. This is one of my favorites.

rgzMDmG.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Getting harder to find some different ones, but here's a bunch. Incoming!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
My brother and I played a lot of video games as kids, so my mom taped the "Hopeful Parents" one on the fridge.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That's dumb. The only way anyone is going to buy one of his books now that he's no longer in newspapers is if they see the cartoons on the internet.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I own his entire collection, so he's got money from me. As said above, if people didn't post his shit on the net people born after 1985 probably would never have heard of him. Hell, I missed out on C+H in the newspapers, so if I hadn't have seen a bunch of that stuff on the net I wouldn't be thinking of buying that collection too. Silly people!