The Fault in Our Stars

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Great movie. There wasn't a dry eye in the house when I saw it.

I was surprised to learn that one of those vlogbrother dudes wrote the book.

Column_sl

shitlord
290.gif

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was waiting to see who would start a thread for this movie. cant say i am surprised with the result.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hazel and Gus are two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group.

sounds terrible.

khorum

Murder Apologist
You can't even do a snape-kills-dumbledore at all the weepy cunts lined up to watch the movie since they can recite the whole fucking script from memory.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i never stuck my nuts into a vise and tightened it up, but im pretty confident it would hurt like a son of a bitch.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We can only hope the cancer is transmittable via the movie screen playing this schlock....

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They should just rename this to the Fault in Our Erectile Dysfunction. Just listening to some of the Harpies I work with talk about it and seeing the previews, it sounds like a Lifetime Original Movie written by Aanima for wide screen release. Not to channel Keg or anything, but I actually have less respect for you liking this movie than for sucking tranny penis. As in, the only rational Supertouch could give me for seeing this in a theatre that I could accept is that he was trying to get into the pants of another tranny who happened to want to see this movie.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was going to write something along the lines of "I can't believe someone made a thread for this."

Then I saw who made it and truly understood.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Aww shit I clicked this thinking it was a new kick ass sci fi movie about a space earthquake or something.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It was written by John Green, I fucking love the dudes History Youtube channel but he and his little brother are giant weeping vagina's from time to time, especially his little brother.