The February 13th March Against the Amish -- FoH meetup near Soudersburg

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We talked about this, and it is *crucial* we get in before Valentine's Day (14th) because the entire problem most of us have is the Amish make too much fucking money. And V-Day is basically their bottom bitch ATM. People fly in for 2nd or 3rd year anniversaries, along with a kid. Put a "babies welcome!" sign in your window and watch those English dollars roll in as you sell them cheese or a fucking broom.

Lancaster itself is too spread out but that isn't where they are, anyway. The tunnel system is a spiderweb of barns, apple stands, "schools," and of course, headquarters, just outside the city limits of Lancaster the town. No jurisdiction, no problems.

The Amish loosely organize so there is no such thing as a single leader. Operating on a "next man up" system, who actually is controlling shit can change week to week. That's why they all look alike. You have to admire them, except they are Amish :p

But there are recurring players, and this is one of them:
4wzrav.jpg

People come in here at all hours, mostly by car. This is a stash house. I am guessing Amish come in through a tunnel, but there is a large basement area that was excavated right after Clinton took office. Twice a week, their bankers come by and pick up the cash and drive into downtown Lancaster.

The media will be there because the early lovebirds-slash-suckers come on the 12th or the 13th and make a weekend out of it. We will be noticed. I'm staying at the Day's Inn, and the parking lot of the Chick-fil-A across the street is a good meetup spot. I'm expecting a healthy turnout.

I'll be there early, around 6am. Green parka. At 9am -- when most of the women are off nursing and we can deal just with the men (Amish women are pigs) -- we will march. We'll go down Route 30, hook the left on Covered Bridge Drive and straight down the throat of Lucifer.

Come ready. And oh yeah, if any Amish are on this board?
4wzt4l.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
We talked about this, and it is *crucial* we get in before Valentine's Day (14th) because the entire problem most of us have is the Amish make too much fucking money. And V-Day is basically their bottom bitch ATM. People fly in for 2nd or 3rd year anniversaries, along with a kid. Put a "babies welcome!" sign in your window and watch those English dollars roll in as you sell them cheese or a fucking broom.

Lancaster itself is too spread out but that isn't where they are, anyway. The tunnel system is a spiderweb of barns, apple stands, "schools," and of course, headquarters, just outside the city limits of Lancaster the town. No jurisdiction, no problems.

The Amish loosely organize so there is no such thing as a single leader. Operating on a "next man up" system, who actually is controlling shit can change week to week. That's why they all look alike. You have to admire them, except they are Amish :p

View attachment 333450

People come in here at all hours, mostly by car. This is a stash house. I am guessing Amish come in through a tunnel, but there is a large basement area that was excavated right after Clinton took office. Twice a week, their bankers come by and pick up the cash and drive into downtown Lancaster.

The media will be there because the early lovebirds-slash-suckers come on the 12th or the 13th and make a weekend out of it. We will be noticed. I'm staying at the Day's Inn, and the parking lot of the Chick-fil-A across the street is a good meetup spot. I'm expecting a healthy turnout.

I'll be there early, around 6am. Green parka. At 9am -- when most of the women are off nursing and we can deal just with the men (Amish women are pigs) -- we will march. We'll go down Route 30, hook the left on Covered Bridge Drive and straight down the throat of Lucifer.

View attachment 333457
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable
airplane GIF

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
they wouldn't goto downtown, they'd just go a mile up to everence and bank there. i still have my bank account there

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Who could ever fault the Amish. They are re literally about the only non degenerates left in society. Maybe you like your streets being flooded with the ejaculate of the drug addled homeless, or watching smash pigs twerk in the street while innocent people are beat to death.

I’ll stick with cheap firewood and a nice blanket any day. I grew up going to a live stock auction/ flea market weekly and damn if Amish pie ain’t the best there is.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Who could ever fault the Amish. They are re literally about the only non degenerates left in society. Maybe you like your streets being flooded with the ejaculate of the drug addled homeless, or watching smash pigs twerk in the street while innocent people are beat to death.

I’ll stick with cheap firewood and a nice blanket any day. I grew up going to a live stock auction/ flea market weekly and damn if Amish pie ain’t the best there is.
Yeah those broads are tight as hell and ready to BONE ZONE

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 333450

View attachment 333457
Got any boots on the ground pics?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
*This* thread is an example of the community that Punko has said is normal. Evidence:

Still is entertaining to see someone that demands society to accept them lash out at every normal person in sight.

So... if you think the FoH community is what you'd call a community of normal people, it is very likely YOU who wear the clown shoes of society. Just being honest~

Izo

Tranny Chaser
*This* thread is an example of the community that Punko has said is normal. Evidence:

So... if you think the FoH community is what you'd call a community of normal people, it is very likely YOU who wear the clown shoes of society. Just being honest~
How’s the shoulder pics coming along?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

I now understand you think peoples forum persona and what they post actually reflects how they function in the real world.

Amazing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.