The February 13th March Against the Amish -- FoH meetup near Soudersburg

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Uhh... Sure those may differ from their real world behavior but how is that in any way indicative of normality?

The forum is all you have to go on here so you can't just assume everybody's normal outside of it. By that measure, Vanessa may not be a delusional blowhard in real life, either.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1612703031947.jpg

• 1Triggered
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
At least they’re not hogging the bandwidth in your area.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
I'm scouting. This dude AR-709159868.jpg&updated=201209151438&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80.jpghas been standing there for like two hours, at the front door. I have someone on the inside, he has a cellphone but he's scared shitless. Pooky is supposed to send me a "go" or "no go" soon.

You know, being the one who is always a bit behind, telling a joke that was funny in 2013, forgetting that no one finds Latin clever anymore, that memes are an essentially irritating artform, and not making sense to people about geopoliics, the whole nine yards, is hard.

But I always have had a buddy or two. But there have been times where there was only one set of footprints. Now I realize, I wasn't alone, and those weren't my footprints. Those were Chris'.

He was carrying me.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
MEME ME
4y6kds.jpg

edit. I honestly gave up trying to find something funny for the bottom and just gave up. It's gonna snow.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.