The Fifth Seal (1976)

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Fifth Seal

Tagline: Let Both The Guilty and the Innocent Live In Fear

Genre: Drama, War

Director: Zoltán Fábri

Cast: Lajos Őze, László Márkus, Ferenc Bencze, Sándor Horváth, István Dégi, Gábor Nagy, György Bánffy, Zoltán Latinovits, József Vándor, Noémi Apor, Pécsi Ildikó, Marianna Moór, Rita Békés, György Cserhalmi, Gábor Kiss

Release: 1976-10-07

Runtime: 106

Plot: In Budapest in 1944; a watchmaker, a bookseller, and a carpenter are drinking in a bar with the owner when they are joined by a stranger. The watchmaker asks a hypothetical question that will change their lives.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

Ok, this isn't really about this movie, it's more about movies like this. How do you find them in a format or service that is watchable? I have no idea if I will have the focus to finish this one in particular but trying to find a way to watch it is a bitch. The DVDs aren't for our region (the US) and I don't see it on any streaming service.

Juvarisx

Florida

Ok, this isn't really about this movie, it's more about movies like this. How do you find them in a format or service that is watchable? I have no idea if I will have the focus to finish this one in particular but trying to find a way to watch it is a bitch. The DVDs aren't for our region (the US) and I don't see it on any streaming service.

I bought a region free blu-ray player a while back which works perfectly for any disc you can get your hands on. Looking at amazon there are region free DVD players for 30 bucks with good reviews. Its probably a POS but the next step up is in the 150 range and unless you really want to watch some obscure EU or Japan stuff regularly its prob not worth it

Amazon has the movie as well on DVD so you would have to buy both if you wanted to watch it. I doubt any streaming service would bother to get the rights to stream it so that is the only way I can think of unless Criterion picks it up at some point

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szlia

In not so dark corners of the internet you can find torrents for some very obscure films (I mean just the other week I put my hand of a bunch of brit' movies of the '90s - the Sharpe serie with Sean Bean) and in no obscure places at all (like subscene.com ) you can find subtitles for many things. Sometimes stars don't align and having the subs synch well to the film file you got is a pain and you might end up watching the movie with the subs in a notepad window that you scroll manually but, heh, you gotta do what you gotta do when you wanna see what you wanna see :D Or what Juvarisx said !

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I often buy US region materials in other countries Amazon if its something I really want to see.

You can also find rare movies at stuff like Vinegar Syndrome or DiabolikDVD.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database