The Fighting Game Community Thread

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that was Zhi speculating what could happen.

It's never going to happen if you know the Marn/Justin lore lol.

Only way that could go down is if they made the match look close, and Marn fucked up and won. They would never do that tho.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Too many matches and commentators are often in the dark as much as us. Dream feature for EVO would be able to subscribe and see all the matches for certain people. Tho to be fair- Marn is such a wildcard i wouldn't put anything past him.

Column_sl

shitlord
They just need better stat tracking through tablets.

EVO is still a largely volunteer tournament, so the training, and money still isn't there yet. TO's are still on pen and paper recording.
Anyway, It was a troll. Justin just Tweeted hes still in Losers.

Justin Wong @JWonggg
Top 32 winners in Marvel lol ok let's get through SFV if possible
Justin Wong @JWonggg
I Play winner of LPN vs Tokido LPN up 1 game match point then winner between of us fight loser of Tokido vs DAIGO for top 32 semis
Champ just lost twice he's also out

PG.Ryan Ramirez @fchampryan
Damn just like that i lost in SFV
Lost to Yukadon then Ren both matches was so close....so unforgiving

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
That has to be the first time I've seen Justin beat Daigo. Shame we are missing so many matches due to fucking Melee getting two streams.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Justin eliminates Diago... wow! Art might have been right all along. Holy shit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Missed that- waht was the quote?
Art predicted when he got blown up by Diago in Japan that the US wasn't that far behind Japan at SFV. I guess the question is not if the US isn't behind Japan but if they are behind Infiltration at SFV. Infiltration hasn't revealed his counterpicks and has been playing strictly Nash. He for sure has a Chun and a Karin, but I'm positive he can play anybody from the roster if he truly needs a counterpick.