The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL Zangief can do the jackhammer now. They took away almost all of Cammy's sex appeal. Sad!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL Zangief can do the jackhammer now. They took away almost all of Cammy's sex appeal. Sad!
Nah, she has her original outfit, so she will be showing off her ass, no problem. Cammy without that little hat does look odd though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
And people complained she wears pants now

pbphgmj9y1ka1.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly like the new Cammy in that trailer better than the old, but these games always have tons of skins eventually and its only a matter of time until the classic models. Zangief is gonna be a lot of fun lol.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
They've already shown the classic cammy skin. Was either leaked or was in an earlier trailer. I forget now.

The eight fighting games that will be featured at Evo on August 4-6, 2023 are:

• Street Fighter 6 - PS5 (Capcom)
  • Guilty Gear -Strive- PS4 (Arc System Works)
  • Mortal Kombat 11: Ultimate - PS4 (Warner Bros. Games)
  • TEKKEN 7 - PS4 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment)
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV - PS4 (SNK)
  • MELTY BLOOD: TYPE LUMINA - PS4 (Lasengle)
  • DRAGON BALL FighterZ - PS4 (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment)
  • Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - PS4 (Capcom)
Every one has a 25k min prize pool too now. MK and SF will get some other cash from capcom/NRS of course. Was watching a stream with ChrisG and Fchamp last night, talking about the evo news and they're both pretty hype about marvel and are going to enter of course. Sounds like FChamp is actually gonna do some training for it. Chris less so, but if he does any at all, he almost defaults into top 6. They're both expecting the entrants for sf6 to be just stupid numbers.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well of course Fchamp and ChrisG are going to love UMC3 coming back. It's the only game they can compete in. Hopefully some non-meta Japanese player comes over and fucks them up. I forget who it was, but that dude with the Rocket Racoon blew them all up! It was even cheaper than the shit ChrisG does with his team. I loved every minute of it.

• 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Marvel is marvel, you can get mega fucked with a new team or strat. It would be stupid to deny that chris wasn't top ~3 in the game tho. Stupid amounts of first places in tourneys. It was just evo that cock blocked him for ages. And Justin. But justin won like 7 evos in mvc2, so he had the mental game on lock down.

Random new steamroll tech was still an option in the mid 2010s- that's basically why KBR won the year he did. It's been close to a decade since then, and yeah Chris and Fchamp have basically checked out since then. Still, nothing like a huge tourney and a decent chunk of change to get all the rust knocked off. I don't have a dog in the hunt, but once i figured out how to actually understand and appreciate watching the game.... It's fantastic.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Well of course Fchamp and ChrisG are going to love UMC3 coming back. It's the only game they can compete in. Hopefully some non-meta Japanese player comes over and fucks them up. I forget who it was, but that dude with the Rocket Racoon blew them all up! It was even cheaper than the shit ChrisG does with his team. I loved every minute of it.
I do kinda remember that. It was all the fucking trap log bullshit right? That was pretty kek to watch.

• 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Evo japan started. Fuck if I can figure out the time zones/date line. Ended up half watching 5 or 6 hours of pools. They have a rotating trio of US commentators restreaming amongst the 3? tourney streams. Yipes and Sp00ky were standouts so far. Fair amount of folks went to JP to compete. Punk is there, notably. Not sure who else honestly.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Cooperation Cup is back this year with Dreamhack Japan in mid May, I’m bricked up

looks like no 5v5 same character tourney tho which is big sad but I’ll take what I can get

Needless

Toe Sucker
haven't been to evo since 2012 but managed to get roped into going this year, im pretty stoked its always fun for a new game launch + MvC3 coming back, i couldnt resist

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I recently installed Fightcade because SF2 is my favourite ever game. Both as a kid on my friends mega-drive, and xbox live Anniversary Edition.

If anyone wants to play SSF2 turbo then let me know

• 2Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I recently installed Fightcade because SF2 is my favourite ever game. Both as a kid on my friends mega-drive, and xbox live Anniversary Edition.

If anyone wants to play SSF2 turbo then let me know
Any guide on how to set this up?
Never heard of it before and they are a bit vague in the download site.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
You want fightcade 2 most likely. Create a throw away account, and then most likely look on reddit for the files that let it autodownload the roms.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What fighting game do I play with my girls 6/11 these days? Xbx / PS4/5. I don't think they'll want the bikini incel fighting games so much. Thoughts?