The Fighting Game Community Thread

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
It really seemed he had no clue about Firebrand vs Trish. Which makes sense, she's such a rarely seen point. Now back to Wolverine's, Magneto's, Doctor Doom's and Vergil's.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Cloud is great, i haven't really watched much today but i've been really impressed by Clacktwerk, dude is pretty hungry lol

LOL PR Rog ragequits before the 5 golden letters

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah that is clockwork the movie playing.

All these guys are killers.. Good to see Cloud getting over that mountain. Need some of those next gen players in there.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That's why I liked Paradigm's team so much, was fun seeing him play.

X360boned with the headsets, lol

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Hate Zero just like I hate Morrigan but damn fine showing by 808. Heart breaker on the loss. Did he fly through on startup? Not sure why that came out facing the wrong way.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Got the girl hooked via Excellent Adventures. She was so sad to see Mike sent home. She got mad at me because I thought it was going to be top 8 and got really confused when Mike got on stream haha.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Honestly I didn't find NCR to be all that hype from what i watched.. perhaps i'm just getting bored of SF4 and UMVC3 :\
There was also a large lack of national competition. Only Infiltration was there to defend asia? boo urnnsss.

Column_sl

shitlord
For AE , no. It was missing a ton of the pros so there is no way it could be that exciting..... For UMVC3, that was easily the best finals I've ever seen.

Even the last Evo's have only had key moments. The whole top 16 was amazing matches to watch imho.
That was the best talent in UMVC3 in the world ( minus Chris G) all playing at the top of there game.

If you didn't like that, then yeah you probly don't like UMVC3 at all.

What a godlike performance again by Justin Wong, Was dropped back to losers to play a truly possessed Clockwork, Apology man, and Champ. Then ran it back against the best of the new talent with Cloud805.
A player who just beat him, Clockwork, and Champ.

Shoutouts to Spooky and Darry doing a great job commentating.

on AE

I was hoping Infiltration would have won it without Laugh. He is just not the same since they parted.
I know there was a big blowup on twitter earlier this morning. Sanford saying Infitltration was sandbagging with Akuma.

Best AE tournament this year was still Cafeid's ID global even if it was missing Daigo.

Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_65121.jpg

rrr_img_65125.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
I enjoy marvel, but that was far from being the best finals and far from the worst. The matches leading up to it were much more entertaining.