The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The East FGC is a special beast... fuck the West Coast. They are way too PC.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol @ flesh kick
I can hear him saying it perfectly in my mind
Jesus I didn't even realize his channel existed. Wasted almost an entire Saturday laughing my balls off. Zhi completely overpowers him when they're together, Xian is a fucking hilarious troll.

Column_sl

shitlord
I hope this google takeover of Twitch doesn't turn out terrible, but my gut says this is the end of an era. =/

Anyway, full UFGT schedule

rrr_img_67070.jpg
rrr_img_67071.jpg
rrr_img_67072.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
I totally forgot that UFGT is the tourny that has the mystery and auction tournaments. Those are pretty damn entertaining haha i'll have to tune into those for sure

Needless

Toe Sucker
Final USF4 changes are out.. Yun got really unneeded buffs. I fear the scrub army is going to come back to him
frown.png

Yun

Far Standing MP damage increased by 10 (50 ? 60)
Crouching MP damage increased by 10 (50 ? 60)
Jumping MK active frames reduced by 4 (8F ? 4F); Crosses up more often
All versions of Zenpo Tenshin now do 1 damage (0 ? 1)
Ex Zesshou Hohou advantage on block increased by 2 frames (-1F ? +1F)
Diagonal Jump MK active frames reduced by 4 (8F ? 4F); Crosses up more often
ComboFiend Manage Blogfull list

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just found out Gootecks and Mike Ross are doing their show again, caught up on some eps with K-Brad. Really like that dude. Infiltration was on too, but that fucker doesn't speak a word of English. Hell of a player though.

Interesting to hear Viper is getting her dmg buffed in Ultra.

Needless

Toe Sucker
viper is going to be stupidly good combined with damage buffs and the fact that she benefits from red focus attack hugely (like yun)

Column_sl

shitlord
Been watching UFGT today for the auction, pretty good stuff. They were playing Tobal!

Does anyone know if any Asians showed up for AE?

I'm sure Christ G will take Marvel again.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I tuned in at the right time, some mugen match where ronald mcdonald was busting out some ZA WARUDO shit, was loling

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Thought AE was dead on PC, boy was i wrong. Alot of people playing. Seems like it runs better too on PC. The whole game in general. Im fairly new to PC gaming outside of MMO's

Araxen

PC is the best version really when it comes to performance and it looks a lot better on PC too.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
PC is the best version really when it comes to performance and it looks a lot better on PC too.
I been playing Mokoto lately and it's alot easier to do her combo's online compared to online on the 360. Im getting alot of Mokoto's cool ass corner combo's that i would get like 60 percent of the time online. now it seems like im in the 80s and 90s on PC.

Araxen

Am I the only one that hates Skisonic on comentary? He's always over-hyping at the wrong fucking times. So annoying.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only one that hates Skisonic on comentary? He's always over-hyping at the wrong fucking times. So annoying.
i heard seth, watched some ae, then it went to Marvel and i quit, im watching UFC now. Ill watch SF finals tomorrow n thats it, maybe Marvel, but Marvel is getting boring.

Ski dont bother me to much though, He does try to overhype though and i could see people having an issue with that. I dont care for Ultra David though. I could do without him.

Araxen

Marvel is the same shit. I can't believe people keep watching it. It's very boring.