The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Still butthurt over luffy winning.
Now theyre gonna nerf yun for no reason.

They better nerf roses dashes too :p

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Avoiding the temptation to read this thread all morning was horrible but I finally finished watching the top 8. As a Rose player Im super proud to see her win Evo but super disappointed at the deluge of terrible Roses that are bound to show up now. Great top 8 though.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
First time I ever watched one of these and really enjoyed it. Have tried watching LoL and Dota and find that boring as fuck. This was really cool except for the shitty announcers. I fucking love the fact that kid won with a PS1 controller.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, first EU and pad player to win an evo championship.
I can't hate on the guy as much as i want to continue doing so, he played extremely well and repped rose like a champ.

I'm in the same boat where i find MOBAs to be extremely boring, but i love me some high level fighting games~

Needless

Toe Sucker
They had a 3v3 ST tournament at evo this weekend, it was pretty sick watching Nuki/Daigo/Tokido against John Choi/Valle/.. can't remember the 3rd lol

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it seems like they always have retro tournaments but you generally have to find them on the off stream depending on the size of the event.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I fell asleep at the beginning of sf top 8 last night and woke up without expecting anything, I hold up on my daily internet checking while there was the rebroadcast and ho boy was it good, the guy I met last may in my small home town in france, a french guy won EVO in a convincing fashion with a fucking ps1 pad damn...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thnx for ignoring my chat about anime hype, broke my heart
OH NO SWEETUMS! I'M SO SRY!

Honestly not sure I've ever even used Stream chat or knew it existed. Feels like I should have seen a pop up or something unless it was in between DOTA2 TI matches and I was afk.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Art streams 2 Old 2 Furious on Friday's about once every two months or so. They get a pretty nice turnout. They usually do Super Turbo, SF EX2, and sometimes CVS2.