The Fighting Game Community Thread

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i dont think its staged. scripted after the fact? yeah, of course. I'm still interested n im still going to watch. its not like LTG hasnt been a fuckstick before.

So yeah, its pretty much like any competition out there. People talk shit and they seettle it in whatever field they are in. See it happen all the time. Its just good fun

Jay plays Sakura or at least he used too. When i seen him actually compete in tournaments, he's made it pretty far. I have seen him get into some quarterfinals and semi's. He's not bad at Street Fighter.

Needless

Toe Sucker
He plays bison and poison now... if LTG goes Rose, which i'm sure he will. He'll definitely play bipson since that matchup is definitely in bisons favor.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, Viscant downloaded all of his characters on the fly. haha 10-6. It would have been much worse if guy didnt keep switching characters.

It wasnt really even that close.

Needless

Toe Sucker
HAHAHAHA that was too good,
hes such a fucking dickhead. Fuck that guy. I truly hope nobody puts up with his bullshit anymore

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
HAHAHAHA that was too good,
hes such a fucking dickhead. Fuck that guy. I truly hope nobody puts up with his bullshit anymore
Yeah, he tried to fucking intimidate Vi scant with a physical preseance and Jay didnt give a fuck.

That was pure fucking ownage right there.

lol LTG said there is no personal beef, but tried to pick a fight on the guy multiple times the last few days, but no its not personal lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah its insane, the guy is so full of shit.
He says "there is no personal beef, this is only a video game", then literally 30 seconds later he yells at jay that if he ever said any of that on the street it would be a whole different deal. Then he pulls the race card?

That dude is pure toxic waste.

Column_sl

shitlord
I just caught the archive. I have no clue if that was staged ,or not, but it was great entertainment lol.

Anyone watch the facial ticks Viscant has when hes playing, he goes into convulsions.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Yea, that was probably not staged after all. The only acting there, was LTF trying to act nice and reasonable. Nice to see that douchebag lose.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I just caught the archive. I have no clue if that was staged ,or not, but it was great entertainment lol.

Anyone watch the facial ticks Viscant has when hes playing, he goes into convulsions.
Viscant had pure fury in his eyes, that wasn't staged at all lol

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah he looked pretty nuts.

Although I will admit, he is one weird looking motherfucker between the mom jeans, and the way he tucks his shirt in all the way up to his chest.
He also has to be on some kind of drugs, or he never sleeps. He is pale white, and his eyes are stained black from the bags under them.

The Zombie comment is a pretty accurate description haha

Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_79749.jpg

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Just watched the grudge match. Lowtier is a god damn idiot. Charge characters are for idiots with low IQ's. That is hilarious. Dieminion would ruin his SF4 day with a retarded charge character. lol

And he's a hypocrite. Trashing Viscant for playing games all day. Then Viscant drops a deuce on his face saying he works 2 jobs AND volunteers at a clinic to get people of drugs. Fuck you indeed LTG. OWNED.