The Fighting Game Community Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_88430.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
With both melee and Smash 4, i'd imagine they'll have their own stream for the majority of the weekend... maybe put them on the main stream when they're doing anime pools or something?
I kind of want to go to evo this year, since i haven't been since AE came out, but damn.. i dunno

Araxen

No way both Smash games will be on Sunday. Mr Wiz said 4(I think) games will have their finals on Saturday.

Needless

Toe Sucker
right.. but their games will be played all 3 days, 700 people in a smash tournament takes foreverrrrrrrrrr

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Smash always has its on stream at all the big tournaments. There community is way to big, and alot of them have been streaming those tournaments for years.

Doesn't effect the other games.

Have no Idea how Persona made it tho, especially with Atlus pushing XRD right now.

The Blackrose_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Smash always has its on stream at all the big tournaments. There community is way to big, and alot of them have been streaming those tournaments for years.

Doesn't effect the other games.

Have no Idea how Persona made it tho, especially withAtlus pushing XRD right now.
Nope. GG and BB is ArcSys/AKSYS.

Atlus is pushing P4U2. Previously they pushed KOF13 because they were the publisher outside of Japan (and did well by us).

The Blackrose_sl

shitlord
APEX closed down due to structural integrity. Snow storm earlier in the week collapsed part of the parking garage, and apparently it somehow impacted some of the structural support beams for the ballroom. Fire Marshall came through after a fluke fire alarm (someone opened a fire door) and condemned the Wii U ballroom.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they pulled off a minor miracle and relocated apex. Previous venue's manager just got arrested for negligence lol.

Araxen

Apex is the perfect major for Super Bowl weekend..aka USFIV over at 3pm. Fuck Smash.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
smash was on till like 3 am, the world is good, the smash community is a fucking monster, WE SELF SUFFICIENT.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Watchung smug and diminion (sp) was unfucking real if you didnot see it find it both players at the top of there chars game and limits

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Twitch

Infiltration jamming out and owning peeps online. Fun stream!
Are Poongko and Infiltration buddies? I seen that Kappa is going to send them both on a tournament next week or in 2 weeks

Twitchhaha, omg, him in the affro wig jamming some funky beats. haha

Gameinn is Daigo right?