The Fighting Game Community Thread

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sanford calling out PR Rog, WINNING 5-4 in epic fashion, and then calling out Justin has been amazing.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Sanford calling out PR Rog, WINNING 5-4 in epic fashion, and then calling out Justin has been amazing.
Sanford has been running quite the train. Would have been more amazing if it was all with Oni, but still. Quite a run.

oh man, what a nail biter. Great matches.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of lame how that corner Ultra didn't hit fully in that final round. Either way both sets were fucking awesome to watch.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
I don't mind being here actually, the other games main forum is going too fast for this thread anyway

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I missed the KI because of the awesome other shit going on but I fucking love KI, need to watch some of the matches if they are on youtube.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Capcom Cup infos for this weekend :

Get ready for a double whammy of information on what you can expect to see at Capcom Cup and when you can expect to play Ultra!

First up, we have details on Capcom Cup. As I mentioned previously, this event will take place on December 14th, 2013 at the Hyatt SFO, with doors opening at 9am. This event is open to the public, but seating may be limited so come a bit early to ensure you have a spot to watch the world's best duke it out in Street Fighter X Tekken, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 2012.

Capcom Cup Schedule (All times are PST)

9:00AM Doors Open

10:00AM Street Fighter X Tekken Tournament

12:00PM Announcements & Ultra Street Fighter IV Exhibition

1:00PM Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Tournament

3:00PM Clash of the Champions Exhibition

4:00PM Super Street Fighter IV AE: 2012 Tournament

6:00PM Awards and closing ceremony

In addition to the awesome tournaments going on throughout the day, Ultra Street Fighter IV will also be playable and who knows, maybe this version might be a little different from the Japan, Europe, Southern California and East Coast location tests. You'll also find our sponsors and partners on hand who will have the latest and greatest Street Fighter items for you to check out.

Next up is the release date information for Ultra Street Fighter IV. Right now, we are hard at work to bring the game to all of our fans as soon as possible, and want to ensure there is enough time that players can practice to compete at Evolution 2014. As such, the digital upgrade will be available in early June for $14.99 (?14.99) on PS3 and Xbox 360. Following shortly after in August, is the digital upgrade for PC at $14.99 (?14.99), as well as the PS3 and Xbox360 full digital bundle and retail versions, which include all previously-released costumes for $39.99 (?39.99). Since our PC fans have to wait longer for the content, we have a special deal where they can get the full digital bundle including all of the previously-released costumes for only $29.99 (?29.99), also in August. Apologies to our PC fans, as we did want to release simultaneously, but this was the only way that we could ensure that Ultra Street Fighter IV would be included in the largest fighting game tournament in the world.

So in the meantime, make it out to one of the location tests or Capcom Cup to try out Ultra Street Fighter IV and be sure to check back here to Unity for the latest updates on the new exciting content coming to Ultra Street Fighter IV.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think they will, theres honestly no better time than their own major to reveal it.
They're getting beyond the point of building up "Hype" for this 5th character, it's just becoming a drag having to wait for something that isn't going to really wow anybody.

I predict they will be revealed, and part of their new build.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just heard from a buddy that Fanatiq and Nemo are doing a MM? Any infoz on how much, stream?

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's for $8000, I don't believe there has been any word on who/where it will be streamed.

I'd imagine that it will be done by spooky or something in a hotel room/salty suite? we'll see soon though!

Nemo will take it free, assuming fraudnatiq doesn't decide to bail out lol

Column_sl

shitlord
KI is hype dudes.
KI is the best fighter since SF4 imho.

It takes everything that is good about the original KI, and adds so much tournament level play mechanics.
I'm sure allot of that has to do with Max consulting on that project.

Now we just need some readily available stick mods, so I can get off this shitty xbox one pad ( which may be the worst fighting controller I have every played on)