The Fighting Game Community Thread

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did see during lunch Lee Chung is going to play @ Arts tonight which should be awesome.

Column_sl

shitlord
Man I suck at this game now hah.

After playing Decapre today I can see her weakness. She has to hustle for high damage, and with her low health that can be a problem if the match lasts too long.
Seems like a very advanced character to master so probly won't be seen much.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh you know she'll be abused soon enough. I want to see somebody like infiltration take her up and win evo lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Apparently the only fix they did to unblockables was introduced shitty delayed wakeup, theres a bunch of videos already of setups lol

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Aside from getting bopped by the 'Gief, Smug's Dudley is looking scarier than ever. Art has leveled up in the past couple of weeks, looks like it's carrying through so far.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What an awesome tourny ! Jaha calling out Noel Brown about beating women was lol

Anyone on the WC catch who won WNF? There was some killers going

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont mind knowing before I watch thanks DS !

For sure after work I'm going to rewatch the end of NLBC again and ^^^^

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
FilipinoMan is really fucking good at Street Fighter with Rose's buff's, he's going to be a player in Ultra. He's got insane reactions. Snake Eyez is well SnakeEyez, best Gief player and now Gief is even better now. Good stuff.

lol Im not a fan of Jaha, but the Noel Brown Slap her thing was hilarious!

Syringed_sl

shitlord
This isn't tournament related but I had no idea that Hugo could do this from his EX Lariat...

Then came the parodies...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jaha is funny at times, but I hope we won't see much of him on the mic. He a bully, and that's pretty much it.
He just tries to act tough, dude is a clown but he is right that Noel Brown is a POS.

These pot bonuses have people hungry as hell, how long is it going to last @ NLBC and LuL?

Column_sl

shitlord
Nah, hes definately a bully, but it makes for good entertainment so people don't care I guess haha.

He has a famous story of him taking a 16 year old girl ,and hanging her off a 3rd story balcony of a hotel by her ankles while she screamed for people to help her.
So yeah, him going after Noel is a tad hypocritical.

That story was related by Alex valle so I assume it's pretty legitimate.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Gen feels all fucked up. They slowed down his c.LP it feels all fucked up to one frame link into standing Fierce. He moves differently. Shitty.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to create hype
frown.png