The Fighting Game Community Thread

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I been learning T.Hawk. Holy crap he's fun to play. Mind fucking people then empty jump into ultra is hilarious. It does so much damage. lol

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm interested to see if there will be 2 SF tournaments now. One for Omega, and one for Regular live.

Omega seems to be more then just a slight change on characters, it's like a whole new version of SF4.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The thing about Zhi is he doesnt know how fucking sensitive the USA has become. He watches shit from the 90's and early 2000's and how people talk off the air and he think thats ok. Now days, everyone gets fucking offended for any fucking thing.

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
He's gonna break his nose with his mouth one day, and it'll be glorious.

Until then tho he's alright to listen to - but he does constantly talk over other commentators.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yo that grand finals was godlike, nice to see a feurte actually win something for a change! I didn't even know he can do combos off his overhead either, that shit was sick!
zhi is 50/50 for me, he's either funny or kind of obnoxious, he likes to drag on jokes that aren't even funny which gets annoying etc.

nobody will ever be as bad as cameraman or skisonic though.
I think if anybody wants to kill all the stream monsters, all they need to do is pair up those 2 and it's game over. Insta viewer drop to 0

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
TJ Combo is fun, I think PR Balrog is planning on streaming with him tonight if you want to check it out.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice, I saw UNIEL is coming to the US next year and I like the style of it I might pick it up also.