The Fighting Game Community Thread

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
Yeah if you go to every event and place top 8 a few times, and top 20 the rest - you'll be sitting pretty high in the SRK ranks.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I think PC Ultra has more people then 360 Ultra these days. 3am pst and no problems getting matches.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Sanford is ass, Bonchan is 1000x better lol
Capcom Cup is going to be fucking awesome, I was super tempted to fly to san fran to watch it
frown.png

Let's see how Luffy does this time, now that everybody isn't going to sleep on rose lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is NEC the first major that will have Smash 4? I'm kind of curious about how it's doing in the smash community atm lol

khalid

Unelected Mod
Column wanted this here...

If someone is reading from the fighting game thread. please update with the following info

MD|Luffy vs. NISHIKIN
EG|PR Balrog vs. EG|Ricky Ortiz
Snake Eyez vs. EG|Momochi
DIG|Ryan Hart vs. CRS|NuckleDu
Bonchan vs. RZR|Fuudo
Infiltration vs. CNB|ChuChu
RZR|Xian vs. GL|Valmaster
EG|Justin Wong vs. MCZ|Daigo Umehara

First round assignments

Needless

Toe Sucker
I want to see Momochi molly-whop them all. If he doesn't get to the grand finals i'll be pretty surprised lol

Hopefully Momochi vs Luffy, or Momochi vs Daigo.. but Daigo likes to choke against foreigners so I wouldn't be surprised if he chokes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
SF5 teaser leaked, but they'll be officially announcing it this weekend anyway awww shit!

PC/PS4 exclusive.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why do they still continue with the Curle Mustache crap? Marvel is dead as fuck. I"m surprised no new tech has come out of that game by now. It's just the same old fucking teams and the same old fucking tech. The game deserves to be dead.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The Day that Capcom pulled the game, the game died. After that there was no reason to watch streams of it. I dont care for the game, but watching high level play was amazing. Oh well, hopefully there is another game worthy to be next to the Street Fighter Series soon.

Needless

Toe Sucker
GG Xrd is probably the only FG that will make a showing, and maybe smash.. but smash is it's own community lol

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Marvel did feel really washed up, its just not exciting anymore.

I died btw at Chris G's name being Conchita Wurst lol