The First Guardians - Exos Heroes (Gacha)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been playing this game casually and have been enjoying it so far. I havent paid for anything yet and have several high tier fate characters, even though I didnt do rerolls. I'm sure at the "end game" of it, you'll be highly incentivized to spend money but I have yet to run into that point. Ive been playing a while now and it seems like I have enough Xes currency every day to two days to roll a 10+1 if I wanted to.

First 15 Minutes of Gameplay -

Some useful tips -

Tier List

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing this game casually and have been enjoying it so far. I havent paid for anything yet and have several high tier fate characters, even though I didnt do rerolls. I'm sure at the "end game" of it, you'll be highly incentivized to spend money but I have yet to run into that point. Ive been playing a while now and it seems like I have enough Xes currency every day to two days to roll a 10+1 if I wanted to.

First 15 Minutes of Gameplay -

Some useful tips -

Tier List
Ya this one is pretty great so far. Lots of systems that mitigate a lot of the big problems I have with most gacha. Beat story finally now just working on 6* FC Rudley & Bathory

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user