The First Guardians - Exos Heroes (Gacha)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been playing this game casually and have been enjoying it so far. I havent paid for anything yet and have several high tier fate characters, even though I didnt do rerolls. I'm sure at the "end game" of it, you'll be highly incentivized to spend money but I have yet to run into that point. Ive been playing a while now and it seems like I have enough Xes currency every day to two days to roll a 10+1 if I wanted to.

First 15 Minutes of Gameplay -

Some useful tips -

Tier List

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing this game casually and have been enjoying it so far. I havent paid for anything yet and have several high tier fate characters, even though I didnt do rerolls. I'm sure at the "end game" of it, you'll be highly incentivized to spend money but I have yet to run into that point. Ive been playing a while now and it seems like I have enough Xes currency every day to two days to roll a 10+1 if I wanted to.

First 15 Minutes of Gameplay -

Some useful tips -

Tier List
Ya this one is pretty great so far. Lots of systems that mitigate a lot of the big problems I have with most gacha. Beat story finally now just working on 6* FC Rudley & Bathory

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user