The Flash

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man, is that guy ever right about anything?

rrr_img_66840.jpg

I do hope Jay shows up though...

The Multiversity comes out in August.

DC seems to be redeeming Killer Frost for some reason. Its kindof annoying. She was one of the VERY few female villains in all fiction that was just plain evil. No redemption arc. no sad backstory. she was a crazy man hating psychopath.

I mean, they did it for Faora. Disney is doing it with Maleficent right now..

Nu52 Killer frost is a scientist, at a research lab. Very goal oriented. Lab accident. Turned into an ice woman, that feeds on heat from living things. Kills everyone to feed. Firestorm's heat is the only thing that can sate her. so she becomes fixated on him.
Currently in Forever Evil, she outright joined Argus, to fight the evil Earth 3. Straight up anti-hero.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So CW had their upfronts this AM and have indeed put The Flash on Tuesday at 8 with Supernatural following at 9 and keeping Arrow and the 100 on Wednesday. This means crossovers have the potential to be two-night 'events'. This WOULD have put The Flash directly opposite Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but remember that ABC has moved their show back one hour to 9pm for the Fall.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
holy shit, im so down for this.

-edit
so im wondering if the season bad guy will be the weather man or is he just the bad guy in the pilot? i like his team, that one chick looks like a much younger "marie" from breaking bad.

Caliane

-edit
so im wondering if the season bad guy will be the weather man or is he just the bad guy in the pilot? i like his team, that one chick looks like a much younger "marie" from breaking bad.
Weather Wizard is one of The Rogues.

Prof Zoom(yellow man who killed mom) will either be the season bad guy.. or series.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
God i loved the trailer but all i could wonder is if i was being teased the entire season 1 - in either case im stoked - DC may do crap movies but their TV series are ballin

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't watch Arrow(it's on the list!) but this looks badass. I was mostly worried about how they'd do the speed because it's so easy to fuck up but it looks great so far.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

-edit
This looks good and also gives a good excuse to amp up the heroes and villains available for both arrow and the flash quite a bit.

Caliane

Wheelchair guy has to be Professor Zoom... calling it right now.
calling it now.
Red costume guy will be the flash.
weather guy will be weather wizard..

nerdy hispanic named Cisco Ramon.. will be Vibe.
Nerdy female reasearch named Caitlin Snow... will be Killer frost...

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
i gave up on Arrow after the first few episodes, too much teen drama (sister the drug addict?) i hear its better, so plan to catch up via netflix at some point. seeing the trainer has pushed that up some.

if nothing else, competition to marvel is a good thing