The Flash

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was just reading JL #38, and they explained that all bullets near Captain Cold are caught in a frost aura, and lose momentum, falling to the ground. But they didn't touch on that on the show yesterday.

rrr_img_88748.jpg
Awesome, dont make captain cold stupid

Second - speed force

3rd - look up the actor casted for the flash movie 2016

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just re-watched that episode again. The fight at the end was good, but annoying. Go back and count how many times Flash just ran by them, but didn't punch them. I counted four times where the fight would have ended. I did like how they used the geometry of their blasts to cut off Flash, and also when he ran on the building and they shot at him. But why didn't Captain Cold freeze the ground around them, so Flash couldn't even get to them? Why didn't Flash use the Police barricades that gave -3 on saving throws against AOE fire and ice, and just ram them at 600 MPH?

Up until now, the fights have been realistic. If the fights continue like this, the show will be hard to watch for me. Every other fight, I've said that was a good sequence they pulled off. This one, not so much.

I know that they were trying to bill this episode as being an epic fight, that would change the Flash from now on (he's now outed), but the fight was not epic for the above reasons.

Ugh, if the fights continue like this, I'm going to be nerd raging on this like it was TWD.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Forget running past them and punching them, why not steal the guns as you ran by?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
because the tv show would only be 4 minutes long.
And that's the only reason. Meaning it's shitty writing.

But again, it's one blip. They've handled the other fights as well as you can with someone like him. And despite this fight being retarded the team of Cold and Heatwave is entertaining and they can make them work.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing about this episode that rustled my jimmies was him taking the cold ray. In the first run-in with Snart, didn't one shot barely touch him nearly kill him? This time he basically just bathed in it & the fire one.

Ganthorn

N00b
The only thing about this episode that rustled my jimmies was him taking the cold ray. In the first run-in with Snart, didn't one shot barely touch him nearly kill him? This time he basically just bathed in it & the fire one.
The fire one obviously made the cold one less cold duh!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they also may have upgraded his suit or the run-in with the electric vampire dude made him more resistant to blasts to his speed DNA.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's faster now. Maybe tapping in to the Speed Force absorbs some of it. Or maybe he's just less of a bitch now.

That part didn't bug me much, normal superhero inconsistency.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's faster now. Maybe tapping in to the Speed Force absorbs some of it. Or maybe he's just less of a bitch now.

That part didn't bug me much, normal superhero inconsistency.
In the comics, the invisible force field around him that protects him gets more powerful, the faster he is moving. That still only covers part of the explanation.

Ganthorn

N00b
In the comics, the invisible force field around him that protects him gets more powerful, the faster he is moving. That still only covers part of the explanation.
I assumed something similar. First time it happened he wasn't taking anything super serious and hadn't really started training yet. Now he has more speed and i would think including better healing and something like vibrating to generate heat etc.