The Flash

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there really is no issue here, all these meta humans locked up at star labs we know are criminals whether they are "evil" or not these guys are a danger to the public. you cant put them in a conventional prison cell, so it makes sense to put them in star labs. then you say, why arent they at least being put through the legal system? because they are too dangerous to be put in a courtroom, even if they arent there the outcome whether its guilty or not guilty is still going to be a star labs prison cell because they are too dangerous to be let out. and finally, lets say they promise to be good and actually keep to their word. how long will it be before General Kirgen finds those people and locks their asses up and dissects them in a government lab?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk's day job is at Guantanamo.
pfft, im not washing those greasy buggers even if you paid me a million bucks.

oh one last thing. there is only one live person currently locked up at star labs AFAIK. its the State Farm chick. there may be other meta humans being stored there, but they were dead last we saw them.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The "don't think about it too much" was in full effect when they never touched on toilets, showers, or food slots for the cells.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I finally caught up with the show and reading this thread is hilarious.

Bottom line is this is a comic book genre show. All the answers to many of your complaints or concerns can be answered with "it's a comic book". If you don't like that or it's not good enough for you then this may not be the genre for you. There is just no rationalizing some of the stuff that goes on in comic books or comic book shows/movies.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
I finally caught up with the show and reading this thread is hilarious.

Bottom line is this is a comic book genre show. All the answers to many of your complaints or concerns can be answered with "it's a comic book". If you don't like that or it's not good enough for you then this may not be the genre for you. There is just no rationalizing some of the stuff that goes on in comic books or comic book shows/movies.
While I mostly agree with your view I'd argue that they can't refine, and sometimes completely ignore, the heroes' costumes so they don't look dumb on-screen but expect you to give them a pass on their plotlines being full of issues because, well, it's a comic.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I guess having read comics for 25 years I'm just used to the standard retardedness that comes with them that can't be explained beyond "it's a comic".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that Park chick was just fine looking, she puts the flower in her hair and wow she is cute as hell.

that ending was badass. cant believe the high quality of the CGI effects on a regular tv show like this.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The running joke with comic book nerds is that The Flash is premature, so what are we talking about here?

rrr_img_89716.jpg
LOL, it's like they read my mind with all of the Flash being "quick" in the bed jokes tonight.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Notice how the Quantum entangler thingy whatsit forms the basis for the Firestorm costume
rrr_img_90209.jpg
Nice way of incorporating some semi-iconic attributes to the outfit.

Small easter egg was Barry's date plans to go see Mal Duncan at a Jazz club. Mal Duncan is Herald AKA Hornblower AKA Vox AKA a few other things and was a member of the Teen Titans during much of the 70s and an occasional participant in the 80s along with Bumblebee.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didnt like Cisco at first but hes really grown on me, also anyone else seen this commercial. Next episode looks great