The FoHistory Thread: 14 Days, Brit, Millie, Hoofs, Donkeys, Deers, & much much more

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ok gang we had a great thread going before, let's see if we can recapture that magic that we had before.

I will do my best to update this first post with the stories you guys provide. Also, if and when the site gets the permalink option I will link your posts here.

Highlights!
2001-
2002-
2003-
2004-
2005-
2006-
2007-
2008-
2009-
2010- A Note from Millie
2011-
2012- Evelys & Morenetz

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, some random thoughts on that.

DPS-Sam .. (boxing, hooker, pvp, Alterac Valley)
Searyx - and his hate vs everyone in Everquest who asked for a SoW and his many threads about it.
Aychamo fucking a hooker in front of everyone - there was a time when people would meet in some webcam chat.. yahoo chat iirc.?
Coffee and TV death prank ( or someoen else but i think he was involved )
Jerle vs Blazenfury ( who was into 8yo Dakota Fanning )
Kate's Playground and her WoW Tauren friends who chased her in Game... lol.

There where so many posts where people went full retard for no reason.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
2015: This thread.
3221480.jpg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This guy bumps a thread from over two years ago and thread blows up to hall of fame status, let's get started.

Everquest skeleton laugh.
FF7 is best final fantasy.
Dick pictures should be posted with out spoilers.
Bill Nye holding paper stating Millie is a guy.
Free Xbox for tits pics.
Searyx fighting for right to diddle children.
Sean leaving and then bitch editing all his posts to "."
James kissing a dude open mouth.
James leaving quietly(unrelated to above)
Battle with motorcycle club.
Moving to Asian country but told to go home weeks later(forget the names).
The hermione scale.
The great migration to rerolled.
Loken.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Furor's PoT ultimatum is still kicking around out there on the interwebs:

The Plane of Time
2003-05-09 18:50:26 - Furor Planedefiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have 14 Days. If after that time the Plane is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Everquest.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the Plane of Time, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around while a group of 18 is repeatedly trying to beat one of the mini ring encounters. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? SMEDLEY WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of the Rathe which requires 80 people to defeat and then to limit encounters in the Plane of Time to 18.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular EQ fan site on the internet to the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.