The Foler Farewell Thread

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Can you two suck each other off in DMs please I’m trying to eat lunch and this is making me sick.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
LOL, hurtful.

I'm gonna be honest with you Foler Foler - i'm gonna miss you bro. My Amod campaign that was built around your banning was a LARP. I'd never do that to you. I hope you're back sooner than later.

As the forums #1 bet welcher, I see through your lies. If you really cared you'd give him advise on how to cheat the system.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
As the forums #1 bet welcher, I see through your lies. If you really cared you'd give him advise on how to cheat the system.
Didn’t we put mod witnessing and enforcement into place due to this welch scandal?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Can you two suck each other off in DMs please I’m trying to eat lunch and this is making me sick.

So you're eating lunch while perusing a thread full of jogger cock and tranny pics but its the text thats making you sick?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So you're eating lunch while perusing a thread full of jogger cock and tranny pics but its the text thats making you sick?
Yes that’s how disgusting it is.

• 3Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I dont think Araysar Araysar has a dark enough penis for Foler Foler to suck
AAA9D94F-311A-4148-8806-CDE94BAE6A13.gif

• 3Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man I wasn't paying attention that this thread was in screenshots because I just clicked it from the top 5 newest threads screen. I was like ah poor Foler going to miss his dumbass posts. Next thing you know there's a big black cock on my screen. What's funny is I had my class open at the time for teaching and the students were doing some work so I was like oh I'll check out some FoH real quick. Luckily they can't see my 3rd monitor I use so no harm no foul. They did ask why I was laughing and I told them a teacher sent out a funny email.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Man I wasn't paying attention that this thread was in screenshots because I just clicked it from the top 5 newest threads screen. I was like ah poor Foler going to miss his dumbass posts. Next thing you know there's a big black cock on my screen. What's funny is I had my class open at the time for teaching and the students were doing some work so I was like oh I'll check out some FoH real quick. Luckily they can't see my 3rd monitor I use so no harm no foul. They did ask why I was laughing and I told them a teacher sent out a funny email.
You're welcome.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Word is Trump gave up fighting the results after he heard about the bet.

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 13 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler if Trump said "Folder, I just need someone to suck my dick to give me the energy to get back in this fight, then I'll order the Special Forces to arrest them all as soon as I bust my nut"

Do you do it?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Foler Foler if Trump said "Folder, I just need someone to suck my dick to give me the energy to get back in this fight, then I'll order the Special Forces to arrest them all as soon as I bust my nut"

Do you do it?
If Trump was black then this would be a silly question.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users