The Foler Farewell Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
No.

He recently said that he was never a Jug. He rejected the one bond that we still had between us.

Otherwise yes.

I've got like 6mo before the next Amod election, otherwise, so I could do a month.

Bro you were a jug?

Well if you wont serve some of his time, say at least one nice thing about Folger

Brad2770

D6DD430B-B412-4487-A364-E8C8F6AE0A6E.png

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Look, there are all kinds of things you can say about Foler: That is he on my ignore list is not one of them. Regardless of how tired I got of the "Trust the Plan" Shtick, I think he is an overall addition to the forum. He's good for a laugh and occasionally makes a cogent point. I would also request leniency for him and the other bettors as well, although this might not be the thread in which to lay out or press any case in detail. I would be loathe to strictly enforce any ban bets based on this election, personally.

The jogger cock mispost alone is almost meme gift to the Forum to count as time served.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
What will we do with all of his NACL? Can the Forum handle that much Salt redistribution?

I trusted in the Prearranged Links of Actionable Materials and will be lost without Foler to shit up threads. Someone else better step up to provide content for us borderline lurkers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
tenor.gif

I'm not trying to be a dick, but he made the bet in full knowledge of the repercussions, and now he has to face the music. Make a forum bet, serve the sentence. That just seems fair.
Well, don't take this the wrong way, but that's patently obvious. Of course that is the default position. We wouldn't need to ask if it weren't. Foler isn't asking, is he? This election is to me a "all bets are off/reconsidered" event. To be fair, I would be for leniency in any event.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users