The Following (Season 2)

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Back tonight 10:30 - midnight EST ... I loved how awful this show was last season ... Can't wait to see where they try to take it this season.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ugh.. Some girl told me it was the best show ever one night.. WTF kind of garbage could she of watched her whole life to say that?

Krag

Peasant
It's not off to a bad start if you like me ended up watching most of last season just to see how moronic it could get. With all the money they presumably poured into this shit I still can't for the life of me figure out how the writing can be so full of stupid. And holes, plot holes galore.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I can't believe the network that cancelled Firefly renewed this garbage.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I can't believe the network that cancelled Firefly renewed this garbage.
Don't you mean "I can entirely see why the network that cancelled Firefly continues to renew this garbage."

Also, I watch because it is hilariously bad, especially when all of the people in Joe's cult are fucking ninjas regardless of age, sex, or body type.

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
Well the first episodes of S1 were awesome, but as soon as you got to the the Mansion part.... everything went downhill....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ugh.. Some girl told me it was the best show ever one night.. WTF kind of garbage could she of watched her whole life to say that?
i watched season one so i could discuss it with a chick i wanted to fuck, its terrible otherwise and its basically a chick version of 24. season 2? dont hurt your brain cells watching this. i seriously mean that.

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
So...I watched the first episode of this show...and couldn't get over how dumb the police/FBI/whoever were...

Like why would you keep the girl who he failed to kill and was obviously going to go after in her house...where he could find her? Same with the wife and boy?

It gets worse I'm guessing?

Krag

Peasant
So...I watched the first episode of this show...and couldn't get over how dumb the police/FBI/whoever were...

Like why would you keep the girl who he failed to kill and was obviously going to go after in her house...where he could find her? Same with the wife and boy?

It gets worse I'm guessing?
Correct, the feebs manage to somehow get progressively more stupid throughout.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Correct, the feebs manage to somehow get progressively more stupid throughout.
Is it me or is this show one entire Deus ex machina? Oh hey that guy/gall was actually a bad guy the whole tiiime, I didn't see that coming!

Wife asked me to watch this with her, but nope. Nope nope. I'm having way more fun watching 1966's Dark Shadows, that's how bad this show it.

Krag

Peasant
My current working theory is that they spent their whole budget on Kevin Bacon and had to settle for one intern writing the script.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The only reason to watch this show is to see Bacon shooting motherfuckers. I get really annoyed how in most movies cop/fed will say "don't move or I'll shoot" and they don't follow through (Key & Peele actually did a skit on this). Ryan Hardy doesn't do this, if you move, you die.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is it me or is this show one entire Deus ex machina? Oh hey that guy/gall was actually a bad guy the whole tiiime, I didn't see that coming!

Wife asked me to watch this with her, but nope. Nope nope. I'm having way more fun watching 1966's Dark Shadows, that's how bad this show it.
the dream curse part of dark shadows if you can sit through every episode of that storyline, you can easily watch The Following. i watched every single episode and movie on dark shadow, new and old, loved most of it, but the dream curse may honestly be the worst television i have ever watched.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I tried watching but gave up after 5 episodes, is it a train wreck you can't take your eyes off bad? Or just unwatchable?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I tried watching but gave up after 5 episodes, is it a train wreck you can't take your eyes off bad? Or just unwatchable?
Bacon, Purefoy and the young fed guy are good. It's the followers and their stupid, weird drama that drags the show down, IMO.

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
I just can't get over purposely making people totally dumb, to make the story work. It hurts. And now my wife is still watching.