The Galactic Cap Condom: Do you trust it?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Apparently, some creepy old dude got sick of bitches not letting him ride bareback and gave the world this:

Trust it? Anyone use one of these? If so, did it work or do you have mutant offspring on the way?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sounds terrible. I love how a condom feels.

I have a shitty connection, give me a rundown of how they think it's going to stay on.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That seal is tight enough that a 0.1 micron HIV Virus can't slip by?

Also, this guy expects you to just go about your day with tape on your dick?

Not to mention how many guys are running around with friction burns on their dicks from jerking it too much, that's an opening to the body.

Overall, this is awful

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
There needs to be a couple who can't have kids that give this some testing. I just... the woman's vagina is naturally acidic. I see gluing this thing on, boning her, and taking your cock out to find that the condom (and your future) are still inside her. How would this even stay on? I don't buy it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What he's not telling you is how painful and difficult it is to remove!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That seal is tight enough that a 0.1 micron HIV Virus can't slip by?

Also, this guy expects you to just go about your day with tape on your dick?

Not to mention how many guys are running around with friction burns on their dicks from jerking it too much, that's an opening to the body.

Overall, this is awful
never heard of lambskin condoms have you?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I love how a condom feels.
KkMdpx1.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well, if it gets wedged up in her cooch, could it basically work like a diaphram, or whatever those things are called?

spronk

FPS noob
whats that little bump/boil near his eye, that freaked me out. he looks like a warlock

also what about uncircumcised people or is this for jews only, like a jewish hat

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
The galactic is not about STI prevention, purely pregnancy control. You can still get all sorts of nasty shit from just covering the tip. Unless you play 'just the tip', but then you're a fucking loser anyway if you can only play tippy and you deserve the herp for your efforts.

I think it's kinda pointless. If you're in a relationship, go on the pill or get a IUD and bareback. If you're hooking up with randoms, you better wrap that shit up or you're just asking for some nasty.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Ummmm... the whole video starts out talking about HIV prevention...

*edit: Not saying the thing is good at STI prevention, just saying that they are in fact advertising or at least implying there is an STI prevention aspect of it.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
They explain that traditional condoms fail a lot partly because of users often don't put them on properly.
Condom being a piece of latex you simply unravel on your dick.

Introducing, a two sided tape, you first need to put properly on your dick, then you need to put on a cap. The seal on both the skin side and the cap side need to be perfect.
Clearly that's going to take care of the user error issue!

I'd be triple guessing my seals if I'd try to put that thing in broad daylight. I can't imagine putting that on one handed in a dark room. That's a recipe for disaster.
Plus all the stuff Dak listed.

iannis

Musty Nester
Even if they made those big enough for me I would not trust them.

Even with proper training and supervision non invasive male catheters are bad engineering. The best/cheapest solution to a tricky problem is not the same as a good solution.

Tape? That shit's not even gonna work in theory.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's weird too that the tape is supposed to go on 'hours or days' before sex. Wtf? Isn't that like putting on your rubber before you leave the house?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is obviously a new version of re-inventing the mousetrap. Some dude just can't admit that the current version is pretty much as good as it's going to get, but nevertheless devises some half-brained new version that's supposed to be better! I'm as dumbfounded as the rest of you. Glue it on a day before sex? How do you get that shit off? How long does the glue last? How often will you pull out after an orgasm to find it dropped off in the vag? How will it stop STDs that are not related to semen ejaculation? How is this simpler to use than a condom? Especially if you've had a few beers at a party and are about to get it on in a dark room with some lady you just met? Jesus Christ, this sounds like something only a religious nut would support.