The Gallery of Gaming Podcast.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Spamming the forum with your podcast "trailer"'
Podcast update. Not finished yet. I still have to add firework text effects,

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The final trailer is here. FOH Exclusive. I want to see some likes and subscribes.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Can’t wait for the first YouTube comments to be “content starts at 3:22” on every podcast. Well, If there’s anyone to comment anyway…

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am taking applications for online co-host. I can pay you but i can give you a voice as long as you behave and not go overboard.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am taking applications for online co-host. I can pay you but i can give you a voice as long as you behave and not go overboard.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am taking applications for an online co-host. I can pay you, but I can give you a voice as long as you behave and not go overboard.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Isn't a trailer supposed to generate excitement? I about fell asleep. Also a couple bad cuts, and then the Donkey kong poster just changing to the other one mid stream seemed very odd.

So, back to the drawing board you go, try again. Maybe something exciting and that will help generate interest. Cause this didn't do it.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'll apply, I'm a Game Design graduate and I have at least one viral YouTube video on teaching 16-18 year olds Maths with 1.5 million view (not proving this, not doxing myself!).

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It's not a trailer. It is an intro. I thought about having voice impressions of Arnold, Adam Sandler, Doc Brown, Stewie, or Morgan Freeman. I am just one man climbing a mountain. You make your money on t-shirts and emotes. Patreon. OBS has a nice set up app system that does everything.

• 1WTF

Chris

Potato del Grande
Isn't a trailer supposed to generate excitement? I about fell asleep. Also a couple bad cuts, and then the Donkey kong poster just changing to the other one mid stream seemed very odd.

So, back to the drawing board you go, try again. Maybe something exciting and that will help generate interest. Cause this didn't do it.
This is what Metokur plays when the stream is waiting to start for contrast:
Always gets me hyped.

You can pay people for stuff like that on fiverr.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It's not a trailer. It is an intro. I thought about having voice impressions of Arnold, Adam Sandler, Doc Brown, Stewie, or Morgan Freeman. I am just one man climbing a mountain.
lol you're gonna try playing that entire pile of shit in front of every podcast?

• 1Like