The Game Awards 2018

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Was waiting for 'RDR2.... PC.... only on Epic Games Store.' at the end of that ad.

spronk

FPS noob
SURPRISE WIN GOD OF WAR GOTY

FJx42Cw.gif

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
God of War 100% deserves this. God of War was absolutely fantastic.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am fine with either or. Preferred RDR2 but I really loved GoW.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Pleasantly surprised. GoW easily became one of my all time favorite games, glad it gets the recognition.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
really good job on the show this year. Orchestra was awesome

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Wow, none of my predictions for announcements were right. Although, while we didn't get the Avengers, we did get Ultimate Alliance 3, so I'll count that as a half-right.

spronk

FPS noob
best twist: trap with deep man voice
best troll: bring out russo brothers, no avengers 4 trailer
best surprise: mortal kombat XI
best music: RDR 2 medley

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just finished GOW myself after having to break from it in April or whatever, great game but disappointed

Kratos doesn't bang Freya.

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
RDR2 didn't appeal to a huge percentage of gamers, and was too long for most to finish it.
GoW was short enough that people actually finished it, and it was more 'game-y'.

I think RDR2 was better overall, but GoW was the better 'game'.

• 2Pants on Fire!
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
If Spiderman was multi platform, I would have voted for it. I'm bitter that I don't have a PS4 anymore and that game looked incredible. I'm happy with RDR2 or GOW getting GotY though. Kinda glad Fortnite didn't land it though I have to give credit where credit is due... I have some fun playing it but they simply just took over the world. Wish it would take some of the Overwatch morons though.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
So Obsidian got tired of waiting for Starfield too and made Fallout: Space Vegas.

Hell yeah!

• 2Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I see what they did there. They basically split the awards. Gave the big one to one game and all the categories to the other. I'm ok with that I guess, outside of the fact that Bear McCreary is god tier (I really love all of his work from Walking Dead to Outlander to God of War). I'm personally not a fan of RDR 2 at all so I was happy in a childish way that GoW got GOTY, and I admit that.

As far as this Obsidian game, man it looks awesome, but I'm the exact opposite of most fallout fans, that kind of gameplay just bores me to tears. However, it does look like a quality entry for fans of that kind of game though for damn sure.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
GOW was excellent but could have been a goat contender with more, and better varied boss fights.