The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

Tagline: The Past Never Forgets

Genre: Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Crime

Director: Fede Alvarez

Cast: Claire Foy, Sverrir Gudnason, Vicky Krieps, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Convery, Sylvia Hoeks, Claes Bang, LaKeith Stanfield, Synnøve Macody Lund, Cameron Britton, Carlotta von Falkenhayn

Release: 2018-10-05

Plot: Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist find themselves caught in a web of spies, cyber-criminals and corrupt government officials - both in Sweden and in the United States - whom are only know as The Spider Society.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hope it's decent. Read somewhere Fincher may be involved? I dunno. Really liked the original as well as Fincher's take on the series. Shame this is a different director and actress, as Rooney Mara was great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I always wondered why they never made a sequel to the Fincher version.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Was hoping we'd get another Fincher/Reznor collaboration, but all 4 films have been good so hopefully this one will be too.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Steven Knight (Peaky Blinders, Eastern Promises) is writing the screenplay, sign me up! Still haven't seen Fincher's version (not exactly sure why). Watched the originals when they released, and loved them.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Steven Knight (Peaky Blinders, Eastern Promises) is writing the screenplay, sign me up! Still haven't seen Fincher's version (not exactly sure why). Watched the originals when they released, and loved them.
It's worth it to see Rooney Mara fully nude.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The original trilogy is good with the first film/book being outstanding. The Fincher remake of the first one is good but I feel like they wanted to Americanize it so we would understand the "foreign" story. I will miss Mara and Craig. I hope this is done well.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database