The Girl with the Dragon (Tattoo)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Books | John C. Fontaine

My old GM from WoW (on Shattered Hand) wrote a book.

It's actually not called The Girl with the Dragon, which is what I told him to call it, but he used a much more inferior title.

I think it's more aimed at women but if you like dragons maybe it's worth a read? I haven't actually read it.

Yes, this is a blatant shill but I lost a bet that he wouldn't ever publish it so I have to help him promote it now. He even recorded the audiobook himself and put it up on Audible, which sounded like quite the ordeal.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
He even recorded the audiobook himself and put it up on Audible, which sounded like quite the ordeal.
I wonder what you mean by ordeal. You can get free audiobooks from LibraVox but they are read by college kids who are pretty much being 'forced' to so you can hear the apathy dripping from their voices. And you get a different kid for each chapter. They're free, sure, but you absolutely get what you pay for.

Anyway, it taught me that production quality matters, and not all humans are equal when it comes to reading things aloud.

Or maybe you're talking about money and politics and logistics and I should just shut up.