The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I went out in the city with my ex gf last night. she's a fucking moron and didn't bring a coat even though it was like 20 degrees out. she whined until I gave her mine even though I have a real shitty cold right now. this might be the last straw for me.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cold doesn't cause colds. I went out the last two nights with no coat but I drank so much I didn't realize it was cold. Was she wearing some tiny ass NYE dress?

Sterling

El Presidente
Don't think he was saying he caught a cold because of it, but it just made him miserable because he already had a cold and it was exacerbated.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
she's just a high maintenance retard. she didn't wear leggings either and looked like a call girl. I'm with here right now at some shitty restaurant and she's slugging down $9 mimosas which ill no doubt have to pay for. I'm about to tell her we need time apart.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
she's just a high maintenance retard. she didn't wear leggings either and looked like a call girl. I'm with here right now at some shitty restaurant and she's slugging down $9 mimosas which ill no doubt have to pay for. I'm about to tell her we need time apart.
Do it and supply pic of her face right after.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Weird that you need to break up with your ex-girlfriend. Definitely shouldn't be buying her stuff or putting up with her shit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
it's a lot more complicated than that, we had been dating but then she caught me cheating then she wanted to start hanging out again so we weren't officially dating but pretty much were... anyway she's too needy for me and cutting pretty heavy into my Dota time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
it's a lot more complicated than that, we had been dating but then she caught me cheating then she wanted to start hanging out again so we weren't officially dating but pretty much were... anyway she's too needy for me and cutting pretty heavy into my Dota time.
You need to send that hoe packing.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
McCheese_sl said:
How is this thread so slow compared to the FOH one? I blame Eomer being in a relationship.
heh, sorry I'm not bringing the drama. Such a shame too. Met up with a busload of friends in the mountains over New Year's, and it was chock full of single hotness. Including a stripper from Montreal who loved to say my name, as it's also French. It's funny how the whole indifference thing works. I was genuinely indifferent because I've got a pretty damn awesome girl right now and the stripper kind of had a stripper face (banging body though). She was there pretty much by herself, just knew one of the guys who organized the bus trip. On NYE when I walked by her at the bar she told me that I had to kiss her at midnight. I was like "yeah, jeez, you know, my card's pretty full tonight." She sat there looking kind of surprised. "You're not used to getting turned down are you?" She laughed and said no, she wasn't.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Keg:
You basically put her in the fuckbuddy zone when you got back with her after she caught you fucking around. High maintenance women do not work as fuckbuddies, so either you really want(ed) to date her seriously again or you need to cut bait on this one like others have said. You can either man up and tell her the score, or do the usual 20 something male thing and treat her progressively more shitty until she takes the hint and leaves while you keep on banging her. If other options for females exist, I suggest the former.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
heh, sorry I'm not bringing the drama. Such a shame too. Met up with a busload of friends in the mountains over New Year's, and it was chock full of single hotness. Including a stripper from Montreal who loved to say my name, as it's also French. It's funny how the whole indifference thing works. I was genuinely indifferent because I've got a pretty damn awesome girl right now and the stripper kind of had a stripper face (banging body though). She was there pretty much by herself, just knew one of the guys who organized the bus trip. On NYE when I walked by her at the bar she told me that I had to kiss her at midnight. I was like "yeah, jeez, you know, my card's pretty full tonight." She sat there looking kind of surprised. "You're not used to getting turned down are you?" She laughed and said no, she wasn't.
Eomer doesn't sound French.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Indifference is one of the biggest attractors to females. Probably right underneath confidence, but confidence tends to go hand in hand with indifference pretty well. You probably shouldn't have qualified her with the "You're not used to getting turned down" thing, but it sounds like you weren't hoping to nail the broad anyhow. So, no harm, no foul.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Update.

That girl from the gym never ended up giving me a gift. She had mentioned more then once that she was getting me something. I kept my gift in my car when I went to the gym in case she gave it to me. Over thinking I know.

We talk a bit more now, txt's and Facebook but she still seems shy. Never met a girl so hard to read, pretty sure that is a bad sign.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Update.

That girl from the gym never ended up giving me a gift. She had mentioned more then once that she was getting me something. I kept my gift in my car when I went to the gym in case she gave it to me. Over thinking I know.

We talk a bit more now, txt's and Facebook but she still seems shy. Never met a girl so hard to read, pretty sure that is a bad sign.
In my experience, any chick who is hard to read isn't interested in you as more than a friend. If a girl has a strong desire to be more than a friend they generally make it really clear. Hasn't it been a while with her? Sounds like friend zone to me. Move on.