The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
They one guy she's dating is a fedora wearing loser. I have no intention of giving him a heads up. I have and will do it for friends but he's a stranger and essentially it's their business now.

I ratted out a girl a couple years ago after finding out that I was "the other guy." I found him on facebook and pretty much gave him the run down and sent pictures of the texts that she had sent me (although none of the graphic ones). He went alpha bro-male and started sending me threatening messages and continued to date her until she fucked somebody else too. You're welcome, dude.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
QFT. Bitches aren't the smartest or subtle
let's be real. They also value themselves way above their worth. You don't make money, you don't fix problems or offer protection, if you don't clean cook or all you have left is your body your company and your loyalty. Why would a waste a dime on a whore when I can pay for a real one and get the full whore experience including full STI coverage by a professional at no extra charge.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Blame modern society and the media.
Aren't you one of the ones with that child Hollywood perception of what love is? I'll blame you just as much for buying into that and helping dumb bitches perpetuate lies that they aren't looking for a grade men just like their male counterparts. Relationships have to be mutually beneficial first and for most and loyalty is an attribute just like being attractive.

If you have three qualities to my 7 then go away. Case in point okcupid girl likes my profile go and check her out looks cute but no body shots. Check her description "full figured," female way of saying obese and not concerned with health or body image. So she's already doesn't have a body worth looking at or at least one she herself thinks isn't not worth looking at ( if you're afraid to show your body you probably don't think much of it).

Then we have category B "I want to fulfill my dream of being a life coach" . Bitch fuck off, your 21 years old shut up...get a fucking degree in something that you can live off of. you can be fat and live a fulfilling life but why do you want to be with a guy whose main hobby is physical conditioning and sparring, and you think life is a joke you can sleep through, with a joke degree Get the fuck out of psychology find a nice fat man who will put up with your emotional outbursts and lie to you a about your dumb career choice and grow the fuck up. What else do you have to offer ? loyalty fucking eh'

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Aren't you one of the ones with that child Hollywood perception of what love is? I'll blame you just as much for buying into that and helping dumb bitches perpetuate lies that they aren't looking for a grade men just like their male counterparts. Relationships have to be mutually beneficial first and for most and loyalty is an attribute just like being attractive.

If you have three qualities to my 7 then go away. Case in point okcupid girl likes my profile go and check her out looks cute but no body shots. Check her description "full figured," female way of saying obese and not concerned with health or body image. So she's already doesn't have a body worth looking at or at least one she herself thinks isn't not worth looking at ( if you're afraid to show your body you probably don't think much of it).

Then we have category B "I want to fulfill my dream of being a life coach" . Bitch fuck off, your 21 years old shut up...get a fucking degree in something that you can live off of. you can be fat and live a fulfilling life but why do you want to be with a guy whose main hobby is physical conditioning and sparring, and you think life is a joke you can sleep through, with a joke degree Get the fuck out of psychology find a nice fat man who will put up with your emotional outbursts and lie to you a about your dumb career choice and grow the fuck up. What else do you have to offer ? loyalty fucking eh'
rrr_img_56407.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
let's be real. They also value themselves way above their worth. You don't make money, you don't fix problems or offer protection, if you don't clean cook or all you have left is your body your company and your loyalty.
I'll play the devil's advocate and say that men do the exact same shit all the time. Obviously we behave in a different way but to put it into black and white: There are good and shitty men and good and shitty women.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I'll play the devil's advocate and say that men do the exact same shit all the time. Obviously we behave in a different way but to put it into black and white: There are good and shitty men and good and shitty women.
Absolutely, but I don't have to put up with that from my own sex.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I was having a beer with a friend while she was doing her laundry tonight and we listened in to the bartender and this fatty flirt with each other about:

A. Jail stories
B. Band tattoos
C. Alrosa Villa concerts (it's a local shit venue, where Dimebag Darrell got shot)
D. Fights

"That is going to be one unloved, unplanned kid they're going accidentally have"

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm

You sound like a woman. You make up shitty scenarios in your mind and let them make you angry.