The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chances are good that a 24 year old girl visiting a male friend WAS banging him, but yeah you pretty much went nuclear immediately. This not only means you will never bang her, but any female remotely associated with her is probably off limits now, too.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Is this the thread about divorce too?

Wife walked out today staying at her mom's. Miriam of factor out of fidelity was not one of them.
I was naive into thinking that people only get divorce if cheating happens. Now I think reality will bite me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Wife walked out today staying at her mom's. Miriam of factor out of fidelity was not one of them.
I was naive into thinking that people only get divorce if cheating happens. Now I think reality will bite me.
any pics?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is there a special brand of retarded that posts on that site?

My issue is a non-existent sex life (as in never having had sex with my wife since marriage and only ever kissing her once).
We have been married 5 and half months now. It has been difficult for me emotionally and physically to accept this and not knowing when the day will come when we commit the deed. May i add that i come from a strict religious belief in having sex after marriage and so does my wife and therefore both of us are still virgins.
Still a virgin after 5 months of marriage? What the fuck?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

I had heard or read somewhere that the top three reasons for divorce are as follows (ranked in order)

1. Money
2. Kids
3. Infidelity

I get the money thing because if money is tight people are stressed and fight more.

I really get the kids reason, I have a 3 and a 4 year old. Until last month we lived in Las Vegas away from all of our family never had help and date nights were hard to come by. As odd as it sounds my wife and I would fight more because we missed each other and were frustrated with our lack of us time. I know kids are a blessing but 18 months apart and all boy, they can be really taxing at times.

The third one I cannot relate to because my wife has never cheated on me, but I honestly think I could forgive her and she would forgive me. Not looking to test that but I think our relationship is strong enough to work through the emotions of one sexual encounter. If she said I fucked another guy, ok I can deal. If she said I am in love with another guy, well that might be a problem. If she is in love with another guy then I have already lost her, sex is just sex.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The third one I cannot relate to because my wife has never cheated on me, but I honestly think I could forgive her and she would forgive me. Not looking to test that but I think our relationship is strong enough to work through the emotions of one sexual encounter. If she said I fucked another guy, ok I can deal. If she said I am in love with another guy, well that might be a problem. If she is in love with another guy then I have already lost her, sex is just sex.
Women view it entirely differently. Sex is essentially, entirely a physical function for men, and we view it as such. For women, it tends to be mostly emotional. Thus, sex for women is rarely "just sex". Even though they like to delude themselves/others that they want it just as often, and can do it with without attachment as easily as men, they really can't. If your wife is fucking another man, in 99% of the cases, she's doing so because she has lost desire for you. Once she has done that, it's essentially impossible to get it back. When something like that happens, you'll typically end up having to negotiate a bunch of things - "You'll never do it again, right? I want to monitor your phone for 3 years! Sure, you can always read my e-mail!" etc.. As I pointed out earlier, negotiated desire only ever leads to obligated compliance.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You are totally right Kirun. I was speaking of that 1% chance where it was truly just fucking, anything involving emotions and I have already lost her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Anyone have some tried and tested tinder openers? I literally have 0 things to say to a complete stranger other than "I liked your picture because you might be fun to have sex with." Its not even that I've tried shit and failed. I'll think "I should message this chick" and literally 0 of anything comes to my mind, and I close the app saying nothing

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
When I was online dating I would pick one thing on their profile that I thought we had in common, mention that and then throw out a line like "I would like to get to know you better, here are some random questions" and then ask really random shit that has no substance. I found those 1-5 questions got me more responses then anything else. It also helped me weed out the shit head girls since you have to have a sense of humor to ask and respond to random questions.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I have been with my wife for 16 years (dating +married), so I have played the wingman for my buddies for a long time. I always start up the conversation with "My buddy and I are wondering if you girls are as fun to talk to as you are to look at?"

That line has never failed to start a conversation. I don't know if it's a really good line or if the girls are attracted to my confidence and don't give a fuck attitude. Basically it is the whole look hungry go hungry thing, I could give a shit because I am married and happy.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have been with my wife for 16 years (dating +married), so I have played the wingman for my buddies for a long time. I always start up the conversation with "My buddy and I are wondering if you girls are as fun to talk to as you are to look at?"

That line has never failed to start a conversation. I don't know if it's a really good line or if the girls are attracted to my confidence and don't give a fuck attitude. Basically it is the whole look hungry go hungry thing, I could give a shit because I am married and happy.
Good line, obviously needs to be adapted to tinder, something like, "Would I have as much fun jerking off to you in person as I do jerking off to your pictures on my phone?"

or something like that.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Good line, obviously needs to be adapted to tinder, something like, "Would I have as much fun jerking off to you in person as I do jerking off to your pictures on my phone?"

or something like that.
+1

When I replied I had no idea what "tinder" was, I assumed it was a smartphone typo.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
When I was online dating I would pick one thing on their profile that I thought we had in common, mention that and then throw out a line like "I would like to get to know you better, here are some random questions" and then ask really random shit that has no substance. I found those 1-5 questions got me more responses then anything else. It also helped me weed out the shit head girls since you have to have a sense of humor to ask and respond to random questions.
How often did you get laid starting from this? I've been commenting on one thing and then asking them cat vs pelican. Im so lame. But surprisingly good response rate so far.