The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
haha holy shit that fucking stare. That bitch has seen some shit and is literally seconds away from ending it all.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I choose to believe that johnny is the prostitute whisperer and his penis has the power to cure damaged girls of their addiction.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is turning into a duel. A whore duel, fought between Saint J49 and his miracle penis and the evil "golden" Keg and his ammonia faucet. Read this thread daily as they battle it out for the souls of Camden's whores! Who will triumph? Cos it sure as hell won't be dignity!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The love of J49's life. Also, of all Camden, NJ.
Luuuvs the D for 20 bucks

rrr_img_64499.jpg
V1IcwIk.gif

So am I reading this right? Is half the board trying to bang this girl?

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Who the hell is Desmas? So this guy comes through for nothing while Kegkilla talks shit periodically for months and chickens out like a giant queer?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Who the hell is Desmas? So this guy comes through for nothing while Kegkilla talks shit periodically for months and chickens out like a giant queer?
Not everyone can be awesome like Desmas. Some people just like to talk a big game...it's like with Johnny being unable to really free these girls. Let's not disparage Keg for being unable to seal the deal...let's pat him on the back for talking to her. Maybe with our support...someday he'll be able to deliver like Desmas did, a true hero and legend of this community.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
did Demas actually get a blow from this whore? i assumed he was just reposting an older pic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I cannot imagine hating my dick enough to fuck a whore. Seriously Johnny get it together.