The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly Eomer, in your situation with a semi established relationship the Kimono would be a slam dunk. Go overseas, but imply she was on your mind.

Could even get a hot night of her dressed as a geisha sex.

Pure Indian and Phillipinas do nothing for me. Flips are a train wreck to date, more gold digging than even Koreans. But Koreans have worse tempers. I very briefly dated a half Korean half Italian chick in college (bad combo), her temper was like nitroglycerine. I made one bad joke about her being kinda slutty and was answered by housewares heading toward me at high velocity. I thought chicks who threw shit only exsisted in cheesey movies. Upside she fucked like I had the cure for cancer in my balls tho.

Honestly Eomer, in your situation with a semi established relationship the Kimono would be a slam dunk. Go overseas, but imply she was on your mind.

Could even get a hot night of her dressed as a geisha sex.
Even a low end authentic Kimono is massive coin, best to find a cheezy replica.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
A real Kimono at the low end is tailored and 3-4 grand. I know more than one couple that bought the wife a wedding Kimono that cost upwards $15K. The materials and workmanship in a real Kimono is super impressive. But you might as well buy an engagment ring.
You're underestimating how much paper Eomer is slinging.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Christ you guys like to exaggerate what I make! My business just finished up it's 3rd year of minimal profitability, and we still have bonuses/dividends left from 2009 to pay out due to cash flow issues caused by projects going sideways and lack of payment on a few things. I've been making salary during that time, said salary isn't all that high compared to many on this board judging by the career thread, and 30% of that salary is socked away in savings.

What I bought for the last girl wasn't a full-on, tailored kimono. I bought it from a department store in the mall above Shinjuku station. I think it was $150 or so, after exchange, something like that. It wasn't ridiculous at all.

Gift wise, my special lady friend is just coming off Christmas and her birthday is this weekend. I'll probably just grab her a couple trinkets along the way, nothing too ridiculous.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I demand stories immediately Antarius!
TL;DR: Chased out of house by boyfriend wielding a chef knife

Ok, so about 2 weeks ago I posted up on CL looking to get laid. A decent looking chick, not hot, but about a 7, responded. She wanted to meet that night, told her I couldn't, but I'd be able to maybe the day after. The next day I texted her, said I wanted to meet, told me she was down, but I couldn't stay long. I told her I'd be at her place at 7. It's kinda a blizzard out, so I don't actually show up until 7:40. She tells me to be quiet because her neighbors are light sleepers... She has me grab her tit and puts my hand down her panties to prove I'm not a cop... She takes off her pants and we make some small talk. tells me a sob story about how she's a single mom and doesn't have money to pay the rent due next week. Looking at her, I think it's more likely she's into drugs, but whatever, I think, that's what condoms are for. She takes off her shirt, panties, and asks for the money. I hand it to her... asks if I want a blowjob, she says she'll do whatever I want. I tell her to lay down on her stomach and I start rubbing her back. I do this for about 2-3 minutes, I take off her bra, I strip down to my underwear. I hear some shuffling downstairs, and figure it's just her neighbors. Then the door to the bedroom opens... it's some scrawny ass dude, looks like a stoner, I look up and I'm like oh what the fuck.

He's all like What the fuck, starts yelling at the girl... she says "oh my god" and gets up, grabs her clothes and disappears towards the bathroom. I'm thinking, oh hey, this is a really fucking common scam. They yell at each other for a bit, he tells her that he's going to call the cops on her... then he turns to me and is like "wtf are you doing in my house, don't you realize there is a little girl sleeping downstairs (whore told me that her daughter was at a neighbors which is why we couldn't be long). Tells me to get dressed and get the fuck out of his house... starts trying to guilt trip me by saying things like "can't you get pussy on your own without paying for it?" Anyways, I'm pretty calm at this point... I am a little bit pissed off on losing any money, but I'd make it back in less than 3 hours of work, so it's not like it was a huge sum of lost cash... but still I'm feeling a little pissed, just because I feel like I just got scammed and I figure the bitch is locked in the bathroom with my money and I'm not going to fight some dude in his house even if I'm bigger than him, it's not worth it. So I get dressed, and I'm just talking to the guy and I'm like "I just want my money back and I'll leave" and he's like "just get out or I'm going to call the cops for tresspassing" I retort, "I'd rather spend a day in jail for admitting to prostitution rather than just handing over my money without a fight, I'll go down, but she'll suffer too" But anyways, I realize I'm pretty much up shit creek without a paddle.

So I am all dressed, and I start walking towards the exit... I go to pound on the bathroom door just to fucking call her a bitch... I don't plan on breaking it down or anything, just to vent some frusteration....

To my surprise, the bathroom door opens up when I bang on it... A) It didn't have a lock at all, B) She hadn't even shut it completely. I get in the bathroom and shut the door behind me... I see her and I immediately get super pissed... I start yelling at her to give me my money or I'll fucking kill her. She tries to force her way past me and I push her back and block the door, boyfriend tries to open door, but I'm in the way, I yell at him that I'll kill her if he keeps trying. I start yelling at her just give me my fucking money and I'll fucking go... she says she doesn't have it... that it's in the bedroom in her jeans pocket still... I tell the boyfriend to go get the money and give it back to me... I hear him walking down the door, I hear him come back, he says he's got the money, just take it and go... I tell him to push it under the door...

Money slides under the door, I pick it up, shove it in my pocket, throw open the door, and shove my way past the boyfriend standing in the doorway... he goes into the bathroom, his girlfriend is laying on the ground, crying... I'm walking out the front door hurried, just because A) I'm pissed, and really didn't want to stick around... but I hear someone walk out behind me and it's the boyfriend and he's carrying like an 8" long chef knife... This is like a residential neighborhood of cleveland, suburban area... there were like 3-4 people out on the street shoveling their driveways from the snow from earlier, and miraculously there is a city snow plow literally 10 feet away from me driving by, I start waving my hands and yelling help to attract attention, and the plow stops... the boyfriend is still walking towards me, looking pissed, I'm walking backwards, about 5 feet from my car... He gets about close enough where he could lunge at me, and stops... He says "give me the money back and I'll let you go" I tell him "what the fuck are you going to do, stab me over 200 bucks with 5 people watching? He's just like "fuck you" and turns around and starts walking back to his house...

I hop in my car, start driving away....

My heart is racing about 200bpm. Fucking adrenaline through the roof... and I have seen near miss mid-air collisions with airplanes before, this was beyond that. I'm thinking hell... at least I got some thrill out of being scammed...

I pull the cash out of my pocket and I'm putting it away then I notice that he shorted me a 50 and a 20... He'd only given me back 130 of my 200. When he put it under the door I didn't notice because the 20s were folded under 50... I didn't think to count it when I was in the bathroom, but he obviously didn't care about her safety that much, because hell I'd probably have fucking went ballistic had I counted it and realized that they were STILL trying to scam me.

But the more I thought about it, the less things made sense, if they had organized it to scam me, why didn't the boyfriend come in sooner, instead of after his girlfriend was completely naked and I had my hands all over her for a few minutes, also if they were just trying to scam me, why do it from their house, instead of a skeezy hotel or my place... Then I realized, he really just is a deadbeat druggie asshole boyfriend and she really was just a prostitute looking for a nice guy like she claimed... and I pushed her to the ground and threatened to kill her.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
P.S. For New Years, I hooked up with an alcoholic chick that I'd fucked a few times this summer (29, no job, lives at home, but very hot and a little crazy, has felony assault charges on her record for spitting on cops), I texted her "happy near years" and then she basically said "I'm lonely, come over and let's hang out" She'd gotten into a fight with her current boyfriend (technically fiance), given him a black eye and everything.

So you may ask, well, she sounds like a loser, but how is she crazy other than spitting on cops. We dated for 2 weeks (she spent the night at my place like twice, I spent the night at her place like twice, and we went to the dog park twice, out to dinner a few times and then went on a roadtrip where I dumped her and we fought for the entire 4 hour trip back. For an entire month afterward she would call and text me 10 times a day every day. I had to put her number on a special ringer just to make it easier to ignore.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Christ you guys like to exaggerate what I make! My business just finished up it's 3rd year of minimal profitability, and we still have bonuses/dividends left from 2009 to pay out due to cash flow issues caused by projects going sideways and lack of payment on a few things. I've been making salary during that time, said salary isn't all that high compared to many on this board judging by the career thread, and 30% of that salary is socked away in savings.

What I bought for the last girl wasn't a full-on, tailored kimono. I bought it from a department store in the mall above Shinjuku station. I think it was $150 or so, after exchange, something like that. It wasn't ridiculous at all.

Gift wise, my special lady friend is just coming off Christmas and her birthday is this weekend. I'll probably just grab her a couple trinkets along the way, nothing too ridiculous.
Don't forget that the salaries listed in the career thread are inflated by at least 50% due to e-peen.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
^possibly I guess, but they don't seem too outlandish given that many people here have professional or IT backgrounds.

Antarius_sl said:
Have you ever considered the possibility of a) not fucking whores and b) not being complete and utter gutter trash? What the fuck man?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
^possibly I guess, but they don't seem too outlandish given that many people here have professional or IT backgrounds.

Have you ever considered the possibility of a) not fucking whores and b) not being complete and utter gutter trash? What the fuck man?
Antarius' book, when it comes out, will be titled "A Day In The Life of White Trash."
smile.png
Kidding Antarius, but lol man. I'd bet that your over the top yelling helped keep things in your favor. I can't believe the guy came out with the knife! It is funny reasoning with people like you did "You will stab me over $200?" Good shit man.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's kind of hard to link RL pictures of random people as example unless you're a creeper.. I've seen girls hotter than them out and about so...

Persian girls can be seriously hot too. That whole area really. One of the hottest girls I have ever seen was from Iran.
Hell yea. Israel, Iran etc. produce some gorgeous women. Then again there are at least a few women from all over that i'd happily sex up (except 100% black girls, all the "black" girls I find attractive are mixed just like everyone else has said).

Brad2770

"Hello [Insert Name Here],
I'm sorry I left before you woke, but I really hate watching women tear up when I tell them this in person: I had a lot of fun last night. The cab ride especially will be one I will never forget, but I'm afraid you will never see or hear from me again. My name isn't Todd and the number I gave you dials to an elderly woman that is probably tired of 2 or 3 new women calling her each week. So with that said, I drank from the carton because the glasses in your cupboard looked dirty.

Love Always,
Todd"

I suppose you are wondering what that was. Well, that's the note I will be leaving you the morning after our date. Now don't get upset. I'm only trying to warn you. So quit acting like you're offended and send me a message.

Oh, and I'm down to earth. Everybody is.

I have been fucking around on PoF again. Surprisingly enough, I have gone out with one girl with this. She will hate me in less than a month. I know it.

I guess I have not said much in here for awhile. Not much has really happened. I am heavier than I was 4-5 years ago. I go to the gym once every blue moon. I dated a girl near Austin that I met at a Jason's Deli on my way to a building I serviced in Austin. This was back in June and Aug. She was crazy. Was completely perfect up until she called one day while I was having lunch with a coworker and when i said I had to go, she started calling and texting saying I was seeing another girl. In Oct, I went out with a lady that worked at one of the buildings I serviced. She was really cool, but didnt own a car. I had to stop seeing her because I drive all day for my job. I didnt want to drive from Dallas to Ft. Worth and then back to see her anymore.

I have a pretty good relationship with my ex. I see my son anytime I want. I pay all of his bills with no problems financially and I am about to move about 5 minutes from him, which I am pretty excited about. I havent had an argument with anyone (besides my boss) in the last 6-9 months. The last few weeks I have been sleeping a lot better. I can actually make it through the night without jumping awake or waking feeling like I am suffocating. I said it earlier last year that I knew I was finally over my ex. Not only that, but now I actually feel myself becoming "normal". I still have my moments, but I am nothing like I used to be.

I actually enjoy being single now. I have been talking to a few women on PoF and went out and played shuffleboard with one. She isnt super hot, but now that I am 35, I dont think I care anymore. I want someone that I can be friends with most importantly, but I still want to be attracted to them though.

I had a few beers, so feeling a bit tipsy right now. I dont feel like reading this again and editing it. Not now anyways. Playing Borderlands Two right now if someone wants to play.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is it odd that I don't find Asian women attractive?
I've talked about it in some threads in the past. The timid attitude and the flat asses just kills it for me. And the look of their faces just don't appeal to me over other women. I still see a lot of hot Asian women but I would chose women of other nationalities over them. Mixed Asian chicks are much hotter than full blown to me.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Antarius' book, when it comes out, will be titled "A Day In The Life of White Trash."
smile.png
Kidding Antarius, but lol man. I'd bet that your over the top yelling helped keep things in your favor. I can't believe the guy came out with the knife! It is funny reasoning with people like you did "You will stab me over $200?" Good shit man.
Dude is Camerous 2.0(aka full of shit and lies)