The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Do you even lift, bro?
Unlike Himeo and his ilk, every now and again.
biggrin.png

How much were your breast implants?
Tree fiddy.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know, when I think of a confident person who isn't a loser my first thought is someone flexing for pictures in a Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread on Rerolled to prove he isn't a loser.

That's just me though.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I don't know, when I think of a confident person who isn't a loser my first thought is someone flexing for pictures in a Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread on Rerolled to prove he isn't a loser.

That's just me though.
Whoa whoa whoa, I never said I wasn't a loser. I'm just not the Fedora-type loser.

I mean shit, I'm on Rerolled. I was on noowz. I was on fohguild. I was (at least briefly) in a couple of EQ "uber" guilds in EQ's hey day. It's not that I don't have plenty of nerd tendencies, I do. That said it's not my defining characteristic, and I know how to separate it from dating and "real life" and keep it healthy.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You guys misunderstand the point of the article. The point was that the hypothetical woman (and this was written in response to aWhere Have All the Good Men Gonearticle) was that womenchange their narrative,change what they're looking for, as they age. That was the point, not to bulk up or stop playing videogames necessarily.

And this change of narrative, this complete reversal of the types of men that a typical woman wants to date, in looking for a 'life partner', is completely hypocritical compared to her choices made by her younger self. It's a maturation process of biology obfuscated with reasons of psychology.

Why is this important, Dumar? Because as a man, you have to reconcile and then possibly rationalize if women's behavior, if this choice reversal, is important or not. Most every woman lies about her N count, so that's the beginning. Taking that further, if you're gonna enter into a LTR with a woman in her 30's, you have to know that many men before you got what you're now getting for much, much less - and got a better version of it. She could've hooked up with a tatted up someone in a club's bathroom, a drunken barcrawl one night, a friend of a friend who's in a band, on and on.

And you, you just spent 5 hours with her on a date talking about her likes, dislikes, hopes, dreams, taking a tour of the city. And you're doing this with the 35-yo version, not the 23-yo who gave it up after grinding up one song to that tatted guy. She wasn't looking for a 'life partner' then, but she is now. RP will explain to you why.

Most men rationalize this uncomfortable truth away. It's up to you what you do with it.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
You guys misunderstand the point of the article. The point was that the hypothetical woman (and this was written in response to aWhere Have All the Good Men Gonearticle) was that womenchange their narrative,change what they're looking for, as they age. That was the point, not to bulk up or stop playing videogames necessarily.

And this change of narrative, this complete reversal of the types of men that a typical woman wants to date, in looking for a 'life partner', is completely hypocritical compared to her choices made by her younger self. It's a maturation process of biology obfuscated with reasons of psychology.

Why is this important, Dumar? Because as a man, you have to reconcile and then possibly rationalize if women's behavior, if this choice reversal, is important or not. Most every woman lies about her N count, so that's the beginning. Taking that further, if you're gonna enter into a LTR with a woman in her 30's, you have to know that many men before you got what you're now getting for much, much less - and got a better version of it. She could've hooked up with a tatted up someone in a club's bathroom, a drunken barcrawl one night, a friend of a friend who's in a band, on and on.

And you, you just spent 5 hours with her on a date talking about her likes, dislikes, hopes, dreams, taking a tour of the city. And you're doing this with the 35-yo version, not the 23-yo who gave it up after grinding up one song to that tatted guy. She wasn't looking for a 'life partner' then, but she is now. RP will explain to you why.

Most men rationalize this uncomfortable truth away. It's up to you what you do with it.
Again:

All of this is based on a whole helluva lot of generalizations and stereotypes, and reeks of sour grapes from men who have never managed at any point in their lives to have constructive and healthy relationships.

"if you're gonna enter into a LTR with a woman in her 30's, you have to know that many men before you got what you're now getting for much, much less - and got a better version of it. "

Yeah, 'kay. And from her perspective? Are you everything you (not you specifically, generally speaking here) were when you were 25 at whatever age you are now? Again with the generalizations that somehow a 35 year old woman costs a lot or expects a lot. Groan.

I don't agree this imaginary female was "a better version" at a younger age, either. I have a thing for women with intelligence, careers, a 401k, and a comfortable existence. You base everything on physical aspects and nothing else. That's pretty much the entire gist of this movement. If that's all you care about is youth and outward beauty...not that physical attraction isn't important...you're never going to be satisfied, ever.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It's not based on any generalizations or stereotypes. It simply is what it is, based on women in modern society - or nature. Like I said, it's your choice what to do with it, but make no mistake about its truth.

Caring about and being attracted by something are different things. It's nice that a woman has a career, money, a 401k, yadda. Great, fantastic. But those don't turn me on. What turns me on are her curves, her body. And that is the motivator for pursuit: coitus is the foundation of any relationship, not a 401k. Don't believe me? Look up spreadsheet guy.

25 vs 35: that's the whole point of the RP to men: that you as a man are more attractive to a woman at 35 than 25, but a woman's attractiveness is the opposite. At 35, a man has generally more wealth, power, and status that bumps his attractiveness up, whereas a woman's attractiveness is in deep decline by that stage. So don't sell yourself short.

Yes, it is true that a woman can keep her looks with good diet and exercise, but what's stressed is that she has changed up her narrative to optimize her sexual strategy (even unconsciously): to find the 'life partner' her younger self wouldn't have given two fucks about. There's an embedded reason in her biological firmware that this reversal occurs, not just randomly or simply preference.

And YOU are the lucky guy that gets to be it!

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
so women who try to change from tattooed bad-boys they sought in their youth are fundamentally different to many guys who want to change partners from make-up-wearing party-girls they found attractive when they were younger, to more mature women? perhaps it just is that both sexes find mature mates more attractive as they themselves mature?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I've never known a guy in existence who will decline the party-girl for the 'mature woman'. If that's his choice, it's probably not really a choice for him.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It's not based on any generalizations or stereotypes. It simply is what it is, based on women in modern society - or nature. Like I said, it's your choice what to do with it, but make no mistake about its truth.

25 vs 35: that's the whole point of the RP to men: that you as a man are more attractive to a woman at 35 than 25, but a woman's attractiveness is the opposite. At 35, a man has generally more wealth, power, and status that bumps his attractiveness up, whereas a woman's attractiveness is in deep decline by that stage. So don't sell yourself short.

Yes, it is true that a woman can keep her looks with good diet and exercise, but what's stressed is that she has changed up her narrative to optimize her sexual strategy (even unconsciously): to find the 'life partner' her younger self wouldn't have given two fucks about. There's an embedded reason in her biological firmware that this reversal occurs, not just randomly or simply preference.

And YOU are the lucky guy that gets to be it!
This whole thing also seems to be for guys who never fucked or dated an attractive woman in their youth.

So, they have some thing where they see a hot 32 year old who now wants stability, and now they say "WELL SORRY CUNT BUT YOU WOULDN'T DATE ME TEN YEARS AGO!" Yet these men have an over-inflated sense of worth and think they can pull in hot 25 year olds based on the fact they now have a career...except hot 25 year olds don't want a nerdy 35 year old, even if he has a good job. So the nerdy 35 year old who hates 30+ year old women, is, like the entire rest of his life, left without anyone and is alone because he won't take what's available to him which in reality could be a wonderful, loving, relationship.

So, did you personally date or have sex (without paying for it) with any women who were considered outwardly attractive when you were 18 to 28 years old? BE HONEST.

I did, and I'm not bitter about dating 30+ year old women now. Yeah, they fucked some badboys when they were young. And? They fucked me, too.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not every fucking woman is that way though. You can see that shit a mile away. Now, I 100% agree that the good ones are near unicorn status but they exist. Then again, it's also heavily influenced by social circles. While those change, the general type stays consistent. I hang out with nerds. My ex? Whores and sluts. Always. Didn't matter what city we lived in she had a friend that had a yearly clap infection.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys are ridiculous.

There's no fucking science to this shit.

Wow do I regret clicking that article.

shitarticle_sl said:
I hope he enjoyed the steak I bought him. By the way that "emergency call" you got after dinner didn't fool anyone. I'm not stupid, unlike most of the guys you've dated.
Really? Because in the first two paragraphs you sound like one of the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever met.
That article is dogshit and if any of you morons actually agree with anything that's being said, well that would explain you you're habitual posters in this thread.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I've never known a guy in existence who will decline the party-girl for the 'mature woman'. If that's his choice, it's probably not really a choice for him.
I have the choice. I'd rather date someone close to 30 or over. I don't look like a slob, I'm in good shape, I own my own house, and I have a decent job.

I've been asked out by women as young as 21 on OKC before. I was asked out (SHE INITIATED!) by a 24 year old a few weeks ago. I do not want a 24 year old.

I know this is a foreign concept to the Red PillT crowd, but properly developed people want someone they can actually relate to. I don't have a goddamn thing to talk about with a 21 year old. Yeah, I'd like to fuck her brains out, undoubtedly, and I have (uncharacteristically for me) had sex with a younger woman I wouldn't date in recent history.

I don't see how I'd ever build real intimacy or a deep connection with someone 14 years younger than me, not at this age. I want someone who is in the same place as me in life or close to it. You're totally caught up on youth and attractiveness as being the end all important thing in a woman. Which says to me you've never actually had any real relationships before.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
This whole thing also seems to be for guys who never fucked or dated an attractive woman in their youth.

So, they have some thing where they see a hot 32 year old who now wants stability, and now they say "WELL SORRY CUNT BUT YOU WOULDN'T DATE ME TEN YEARS AGO!" Yet these men have an over-inflated sense of worth and think they can pull in hot 25 year olds based on the fact they now have a career...except hot 25 year olds don't want a nerdy 35 year old, even if he has a good job. So the nerdy 35 year old who hates 30+ year old women, is, like the entire rest of his life, left without anyone and is alone because he won't take what's available to him which in reality could be a wonderful, loving, relationship.

So, did you personally date or have sex (without paying for it) with any women who were considered outwardly attractive when you were 18 to 28 years old? BE HONEST.

I did, and I'm not bitter about dating 30+ year old women now. Yeah, they fucked some badboys when they were young. And? They fucked me, too.
Well, ask yourself the question: how does it affect you? The 35-yo, assuming she's fairly hot, probably wouldn't have dated you 10 years ago. How does that make you feel?

Usually when people approach the RP for the first time, it is bitterness, absolutely. The truth often really sucks. You can, however, gain that knowledge and decide what to do with it on your own.

After learning the truth, do you want a relationship with a 35-yo who was all over the cock carousel in her youth? Ask yourself why you do. Is it simply because of loneliness or boredom? That can be fulfilled with friends, pets, and money. Do you want sex? Well, as a man with relatively high status who keeps himself in shape, RP predicts you can probably do better with multiple girls. Kids? You'd bettertread very carefullybecause this is by far the most dangerous reason, and there are much better avenues to pursue should that be it.

As for myself, I've had a few relationships, longest was 2 years. I avoid them now and spin plates, couldn't be happier.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man you're still bitter from the sounds of it. The girl I'm with now absolutely would have dated me 10 years ago. I've never had issues and not every chick rode dick throughout their twenties. Did they have sex? You betcha but not everyone had a revolving fucking door.

I hadn't heard of red pill until recently but it sounds like a bunch of fags that forgot how to be a man.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
The 35-yo, assuming she's fairly hot, probably wouldn't have dated you 10 years ago. How does that make you feel?
I only need to respond to one part of this, as I can't take any more circular argument.

I dated and had casual sex with attractive women in my 20's.

That's precisely why I'm not bitter about dating attractive 30+ year old women now. I am the guy they dated when they were 25. I WAS the guy they fucked. I did it all without being a cunt, an asshole, or a stereotypical "alpha," too.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_74541.jpg
rrr_img_74542.jpg

This is who I fucked last night (after she cooked me dinner). Not pictured, her 38g breasts (jesus they were firm too). Afterwards she started telling me about how she took herself off her anti-anxiety and anti-convulsant medicine last month... Fuck why the hot ones always got to be crazy. Jesus she was tight too, she just got out of a 6 year relationship.

I'm not "bitter" about dating attractive 30+ year old women, It's just progressively harder and harder to find things that I'm interested in (attractive, no kids, stable) the older I look.

So in the past month I've been with a 19 year old and a 30 year old without paying for it. And 4 different women 22-32 that I did.

If I wasn't a virgin until I was 26, I probably would have been a much happier person in my life, but I "have" swallowed the red pill COMPLETELY. It has helped me become more successful, and I really don't care if people look down on me for what I do, I'm enjoying, and I appreciate any and all advice given ever in this thread that has helped me achieve my goals.

edit: attached better/hotter photo of girl from yesterday.