The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I never said all women want convicted felons. Let's be clear.

Felons make so much money from seducing lonely women that it literally pays for drug rehabilitation programs, education programs, AND health services.

This source of money is the driving force behind pay-for-stay and for-profit prisons.

You're interested in this topic, go research it.
Okay, you got me. Just pull out the hidden cameras!

Oh, you.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Felons make so much money from seducing lonely women that it literally pays for drug rehabilitation programs, education programs, AND health services.

This source of money is the driving force behind pay-for-stay and for-profit prisons.

lawl.

Dumar_sl

shitlord

That doesn't surprise me at all.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Hurts, doesn't it? I know. You have a choice before you ...
Dude, he's not hurt, he's frustrated at how he cannot get anything thru you.

No one who has slept with a number of people expect to marry the best sex of their life. The odds I find a marriageable woman, and actually marry her, who tops the best lay I've had is pretty fucking low. I'd expect it is the same for women who've tried the field a bit.

Marrying the best sex you've had is something people marrying their high school sweetheart do, because you know, that's pretty much the only people they had sex with.

You bring a good point every now and then, but the fact women rarely marry their best sex is a big fucking duh this is not a revelation.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Right, that's a big fucking duh. You go out and conduct a poll of wives, then ask their husbands, and I'm sure they'll say, 'Oh sex? Yeah, Suzy honey, you said I was your 3rd best right? Love you too.'

Please. Sex for both a man and a woman is integral to making a relationship work. It's the foundation of everything else. For you to sit here and act like men don't care that they're not their wife's best is completely false. Deep down, that isthemost important, most primal thing men will care about.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Right, that's a big fucking duh. You go out and conduct a poll of wives, then ask their husbands, and I'm sure they'll say, 'Oh sex? Yeah, Suzy honey, you said I was your 3rd best right? Love you too.'

Please. Sex for both a man and a woman is integral to making a relationship work. It's the foundation of everything else. For you to sit here and act like men don't care that they're not their wives best is completely false. Deep down, that isthemost important, most primal thing men will care about.
Holy fuck you're retarded or trolling.

You literally have zero relationship experience of your own. None. Zero.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
You literally have zero relationship experience of your own. None. Zero.
You've got a point Jackie. There is no sex after marriage.

My gf finally pushed me into TRP

So a little introduction, I've been with my current girlfriend for 8 months now.

This is the longest relationship I've had, with my maximum being around 3 months, being cheated on by several of the girls I've dated. (One even getting pregnant from the other guy, and keeping the kid)

I'm a US Army MP as well.

Anyways, the other day my girlfriend was droning on about how attractive she thinks another guy in my unit is. And she justifies this by saying "every girl thinks at least one of her man's friends are hot. Every single girl". Then I brought up the time I mentioned Ariana Grande is hot, and she said it's different and I shouldn't have said that.

Fast forward to today, I sent her that comic picture that says "Aye gurl u want sum fuck" with the girl splooshing all over the computer screen, compared to a guy making a nice conversation and the girl appearing bored, I thought it was a funny comic and "aye girl u want sum fuk" is a little inside joke between us and I wanted her to know where I got it

She went on to say "that's 100% true" and that all girls like being flirted with, no matter how objectifying, because it's fun. And she says that's how she was "before she met me" which I highly doubt she immediately changed her nature because of me

So I've been reading a lot of the top rated stuff on TRP, wishing it all wasn't true. But I have yet to read one thing that didn't make total sense

(EDIT) not sure how to add flair on my iPhone from alien blue
Picture in question:

rrr_img_74566.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dumar's political views are about as accurate as his views in this thread.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>

Please. Sex for both a man and a woman is integral to making a relationship work. It's the foundation of everything else. For you to sit here and act like men don't care that they're not their wife's best is completely false. Deep down, that isthemost important, most primal thing men will care about.
That's just self delusion horseshit. Any guy who sits down and rationally thinks about it "hum, so Jane slept with 20 guys before me, what are the odds I am the best lay of them all? A few of them being completely primal matings fueled with drugs, alcohol and a week long party atmosphere and our own sex now having a bit of a mundane flavor since we literally had sex a few thousands times by now."

A woman, unless she directly seeks it, will avoid confrontation and will tell you any white lies she thinks will make you feel better about yourself. So yeah, no shit, unless you married a cunt, she's not going to say you don't make her top ten. Instead she's going to say you're the best sex, your cock has the perfect size and you're a world class kisser. Again, duh.

Unless you marry a virgin or a girl with very little sexual experience, you're a god damn moron if you think you're the best sex you wife ever had. You just have to sit down, run the numbers and compare the potential circumstances to realize you aren't likely to top her list.

This goes both way, if you lived a little yourself, your wife shouldn't come close to top your list either. Freaky girls who keep sucking to get you hard after you came 5 times and who let you put it anywhere you want aren't for dating, or for marrying, they are for fucking and memories of said fucking.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
That's just self delusion horseshit. Any guy who sits down and rationally thinks about it "hum, so Jane slept with 20 guys before me, what are the odds I am the best lay of them all? A few of them being completely primal matings fueled with drugs, alcohol and a week long party atmosphere and our own sex now having a bit of a mundane flavor since we literally had sex a few thousands times by now."

A woman, unless she directly seeks it, will avoid confrontation and will tell you any white lies she thinks will make you feel better about yourself. So yeah, no shit, unless you married a cunt, she's not going to say you don't make her top ten. Instead she's going to say you're the best sex, your cock has the perfect size and you're a world class kisser. Again, duh.

Unless you marry a virgin or a girl with very little sexual experience, you're a god damn moron if you think you're the best sex you wife ever had. You just have to sit down, run the numbers and compare the potential circumstances to realize you aren't likely to top her list.

This goes both way, if you lived a little yourself, your wife shouldn't come close to top your list either. Freaky girls who keep sucking to get you hard after you came 5 times and who let you put it anywhere you want aren't for dating, or for marrying, they are for fucking and memories of said fucking.
The problem is, Dumar and Himeo have no experience or history of their own and lack perspective on all of this. They're just angry, bitter, and purely reading these sites written by other spergs.

I think itisthe ultimate fantasy of these people to marry a 20 year old virgin, who, incidentally, has to be a 9 out of 10 who loves balding, chubby, thirtysomething year old geeks.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I never thought I'd say this: johnny49, please talk more about the hookers you are saving with your magic penis and save this thread

Himeo and dumar about to get put on ignore

I'd love to see citations on this. I'm curious how they would control for factors like selection bias? As in, if they merely studied unmarried vs married; and saw the married men were in better health...Then couldn't it just be argued that the married men were always in better health and that is why they were selected as mates in the first place? The whole courtship practice in humans is a pretty rigorous test of stabilityandphysical ability for men. I'm pretty curious to see how they would analog two males and be sure that the other wasnotmarrying because he desired to, but had many options to and NOT because he was simply rejected by potential mates.

Not into this whole red pill thing; I think it's pretty silly. Just asking because I findactualstudies on human social interactions fascinating; fun to see how much like our other ape cousins we really are.
I'll track down the citations soon. Don't remember exactly how the study(s) was conducted offhand, but I'm sure they controlled for the obvious confounds like selection

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I will tell a story. There was this half korean chick I met from tinder a while back. Met twice, banged, then 3 days later she tells me she's exclusive with another dude. I posted that story either here or the married thread, I forget. Anyway she contacts me recently, says it didn't work out with that guy, and wants to hang out again. I tell her maybe and let her wonder for a few days, then hit her up again and we hang out. She's throwing compliments at me left and right, eventually we bang, and the compliments keep coming. She leaves, then doesn't respond to a single text for the past 3 days.

I'm legitimately confused. I'm all for being used for sex, but I'd like to know that's the arrangement, na'mean? Think she has a bf? I suck in the sack? (But she came). She's a terrorist? Secretly a post op dude? She took the redpill and is alphaing the fuck out of me? It's all my imagination and none of it happened?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Obviously still another dude involved. She's a total flake job so who cares. If you have nothing else going on accept the random bang here and there and leave it at that.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Try to straighten things out, after sex, when she comes back next month.

She seems... cyclical...

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get this "best sex of your lives" stuff you guys are talking. I've been with a reasonable number of women, and they all do things a little differently (or are willing to do things the others aren't, etc) but none of them are inherently better. It just depends on what you're into, and how much what you like matches up with what she likes, and your feelings for her (and hers for you). Its one one night stands are basically unsatisfying no matter how mind blowing the sex is, but a kinda lame 20 minute quickie with the love of your life can keep a smile on your face for 48 hours.

This whole "you're not the best your wife ever had, how does that make you feel?" stuff makes you seem so infantile. If she loves you, you ARE the best for her. If you're trying to please her and working on your techniques to do so, your experience with her should allow you do EXACTLY what she wants when she needs it. And her for you.

This jealousy Dumar seems to have that a 30 year old hasn't been saving herself for his special cock for the last however many years is just hilarious. I suppose you're slaying no pussy while waiting for Ms. Right? Why be a hypocrite and look down on a woman for doing the same?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
The whole red pill stuff has some decent stuff when it comes to understand human sexual behaviors. Most of it was covered in The Red Queen and Sperm Wars, but since people don't read books, it only became mainstream when it hits blogs on the web. The problem is their entire movement is polluted by neckbeards who have been sexless throughout their entire 20s and are just now discovering what makes women tick. The focus on sex being the end goal and their resentment for the "bad things" women did in the previous decade really gives away how much baggage they have.

Ofc to have sex with someone you have a bound with is a lot more satisfying than fucking some skank you forgot the name the next day. Considering how Dumar brought that up, I figured it was strictly a matter of performance in the sack so to speak. The guy is impervious to concepts such as "caring for someone" or god forbid "love of your life", so there's no point to bring up what that may add to the sexual experience when discussing it with him.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
The jealousy and bitterness spiel is the usual from people who hear RP thinking for the first time. Take a look at the reddit, as it's full of the same commentary. Yes, when you're first exposed to it, you will feel those feelings, and again like I said, any humanwouldfeel bitter once the idealistic notions of romance, not just sex, are wrought bare, for all to see. Once that religious idealism is expunged from how you mentally conceive of and process relationships,only thencan you speak of truth, can you talk of how things really are.

Look at your 2nd paragraph, Cad, for example - you did the very thing I warned against in a previous post: you're using the word 'love' to describe a relationship as if 'love' is something intrinsic to reality itself. 'If she loves you [...]' gets us nowhere as it describes nothing. Did the wife of a couple years 'love' the spreadsheet guy? Do the wives of all the men who get frivorced love their husbands? Sure. Probably.But they're not attracted to them anymore.

We can sit here all day in fluffstuff fantasies of idealism, of love and unicorns. Sure, I would love to find a non-carousel HB9 who 'loved me for who I am', is super-logical, and didn't shit-test to infinity. Every single woman who is at that level of physical attractiveness will behave in theoppositemanner, will be susceptible to flights of emotion, will shit-test, will want attention from other men at some point. That's thenature of the thing, of women. If yours isn't, then she's either not attractive enough or is, in fact, a special unicorn.

I'm using specific, descriptive language to describe in some scientific capacity the psycho-social components of relationships. All you guys have done is say, 'No! If she loves u ur the best!!!'

C'mon.