The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok we have a good cross section here so ill ask what people opinion is on the topic of shit testing. Something linked to red pill but that can stand on own as a topic. It also not limited to just male female relation but something that happens in every day human interactions on a regular basis.

The Shit Test Encyclopedia | Illimitable Men

After discovering shit testing I realized that there were clearly times in the past where women had shit tested me and I had simply taken it as them being emotional or stupid and not seen the shit test for what it was.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
there's two sides here that are worlds apart on the issue; Dumar and his jabronis that believe that all women are hard wired to primitive instincts they are incapable of escaping, and everyone else who is uncomfortable about the fact that their women may have feelings and desires they aren't aware of and/or haven't fulfilled.

the truth is always somewhere in the middle.
How about even simpler: People are fucked up and will sometimes do horrible things to each other just because they can get away with it.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
How about even simpler: People are fucked up and will sometimes do horrible things to each other just because they can get away with it.
yea, like have sex with each other... ewww right Mist? How dare men do the things that attract women and make the women want to fuck... That's so horrible.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
yea, like have sex with each other... ewww right Mist? How dare men do the things that attract women and make the women want to fuck... That's so horrible.
Sex is pretty gross but I was actually refering to things like lying, cheating, hiding shit from their past, being emotionally abusive, etc.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ok we have a good cross section here so ill ask what people opinion is on the topic of shit testing. Something linked to red pill but that can stand on own as a topic. It also not limited to just male female relation but something that happens in every day human interactions on a regular basis.

The Shit Test Encyclopedia | Illimitable Men

After discovering shit testing I realized that there were clearly times in the past where women had shit tested me and I had simply taken it as them being emotional or stupid and not seen the shit test for what it was.
Interesting. I didn't realize giving someone shit was so deep and complicated. I didn't read the entire thing, did they cover why it is that we continue to give our closest friends the shit test for decades and decades?

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interesting. I didn't realize giving someone shit was so deep and complicated. I didn't read the entire thing, did they cover why it is that we continue to give our closest friends the shit test for decades and decades?
Social Dominance

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've posted all the relevant details of my lousy life in various threads if you're really that interested.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I've posted all the relevant details of my lousy life in various threads if you're really that interested.
do you really think I have time to read through all your terrible posts for this information? unlike yourself I have a career to crush and pussy to slay.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah seriously, why take the time to hunt down what we likely already know? If daddy/uncle/grandpa/the pizza delivery guy didn't diddle you in the cooter, then what exactly made you so hate sex? Every other lesbian, from the butchest to the lipstickiest loves munching some box, so clearly someone did something to you. But I sure as shit would not want to search through 10k posts of Misting to find it.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Probably not. My Sister in law who is not butch but most definitely a muff diver is all hung up on clinging to her mom's skirt ties, too. As are a half dozen other doughnut bumpers I have known over the years. They seem to be worse than straight women, when it comes to that shit.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I hate sex for its effects: in that everything in life, in culture, in media -- everywhere -- is dictated and impacted by it. Literally everywhere you turn in the Western world there's sex plastered somewhere. We're the opposite of strict Islamic culture, and if that one isn't healthy, ours isn't either.