The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's better when the sober one is making the posts. Maybe lulzsect can get his honey to come post the story in a readable format.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
speaking of which, i would appreciate it if you could help me nail this blonde.

thank.

will report back for more.

• 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
No problem, it's kind of our specialty. Start with posting a pic of her.

• 1Jew

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Was just wondering what the hell happened to you? Still banging [strike]bimbos[/strike] hookers? Divorced yet? AIDS?
no more hookers / fucking the wife daily / AIDS and STD free
life could not be better

• 1Jew

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Are you still a virgin? I thought you were in a relationship for a longer time!?

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Are you still a virgin? I thought you were in a relationship for a longer time!?

He was, but that guy would only pitch, so he never got his dick muddy and is still technically a virgin.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
to my former crushes credit

over the last few months, she did put up with quite a few drug fueled texts/calls (e.g. "lol I'm out banging this younger chick I'm with" photo text, etc.) from me before permanently blocking me and asking me not to contact her

i mean 10+ chances being an ultra jerk texting/calling her about me getting ass was probably not the best way to win a girls heart

drugs

• 1Picard
  • 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
to my former crushes credit

over the last few months, she did put up with quite a few drug fueled texts/calls (e.g. "lol I'm out banging this younger chick I'm with" photo text, etc.) from me before permanently blocking me and asking me not to contact her

i mean 10+ chances being an ultra jerk texting/calling her about me getting ass was probably not the best way to win a girls heart

drugs
holy shit. I admire your savagery.

So I am noticing that I am attracted to 50% voice of a woman, 20% body/face, 30% personality.

• 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
holy shit. I admire your savagery.

So I am noticing that I am attracted to 50% voice of a woman, 20% body/face, 30% personality.
Paying for a lot of phone sex, I see.

• 3Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
@consensus my former drug induced idiocy is nothing to admire chum

when you get tired of railing sl00ts and think about settling down its becomes not so fun when you permanently destroy relationships

• 1Jew