The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She never gauged them out huge like Johnnys prostitutes vagina so they closed up. It's the big ones that are fucked.
Dear god gauges are the nastiest most disgusting fucking thing people are doing these days. Saw some fat cholo in walmart with gauges.

Buffylol

N00b
Girl breaks up on facebook.

3 hours later I start throwing pokemon pickups at her. She accepts.
rrr_img_12697.jpg

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Dodging a Bullet

I was wrong the MILF did find a way to get my real information. Since that time, she's try to extort money from me, called my wife at work to expose me and called us at home to give more details. It has been a bit unsettling and frustrating. She threw in a few lies and overall sounded like a complete nut. So it wasn't hard to sway the benefit of the doubt. The good news is that based on advice from a trusted SB, I was told to tell my wife some story in advance that would take the steam out of the crazy SB. Well it worked. To make a long story short, we've dealt with it, changed numbers and moved on. Wife completely believes my story and the crazy MILF SB (41 years old) has been thwarted for the moment.

Meanwhile part of my clearing up some of my tracks was to cancel all 3 SD accounts that I had and change the number on my BatPhone.

Good news is that since I already had started with the new one I met,"the one who didn't want me to pay for gas", I'll call her MsSuccessful. This situation made it easier to drop many of the others as I'm "laying low". I had about 3 to 4 others lined up as potential TiggaBabies. As careful as I am, I'm guessing one of the times I went in to CVS, she went through my armrest. We were together for 4 to 5 days straight. She was a pleasure to be around and we really clicked well. I'd never guess she's stoop to this. Especially since she was treated so well.

So, much to my dismay, I have MsOxyMoron on pause for a few as I'm laying low. If she had her own place, she would have made the final cut, but I'm down to just 2 (MsYoungStunning and MsSuccessful). Funny thing is, they live 2 hours from me, but 15 mins apart, LOL.

I've seen MsSuccessful 2 more times since our first date. It's been pretty hot. She came up here and we hung out for 4 hours, long drive nice restaurant and some kissing. Then I drove down there and hung out for 5 hours. She invited me to her office and we went to lunch and by the end of the time, we were hot-and-heavy all over her office. We did not actually do the tiggabounce, but the fun was a great hint of what's coming soon. We have 2 more dates setup for next week. She's definitely in the #1 spot.

I have a date with MsYoungStunning on Monday. It's a food / movie / hotel date. So I'll be working her over on Monday and probably drop $ in her purse and she'll be extremely happy.

BigTigg.

Raw Dogs and Bear Backs.

I got quite a few topics I'd like to comment on, but so little time so I'll post just a few bits for now.

Anyway, I'm one of those guys who struggles to perform with latex, so if the situation and the girl feels right, I'm open to going bare. For me, pregnancy would be a bigger issue than a STD. All the mild STDs have antibotics and the severe stuff usually require there to be open sores present and a dangerous lifestyle (drugs, needles, and etc). Also the SO and I already have kids and not looking for more, so even if I passed something on to her while horrible it wouldn't be the end of the world. However, knocking up a SB would create more problems for me in my view. However statistically pulling out when done correctly is only 1-2% less effective than using condoms in terms of pregnancy prevention. So if my main concern is pregnancy, condoms don't really add that much protection compared to pulling out. So as long as I get the vibe that she's not a pro or a Nando1, then I'll roll the dice and go bare. (I'm thinking also about just getting my boys snipped if I can get over the psychological issue of having my boys snipped.)

I also tend to go after 18-22 year-old SBs. Unless they're pros or Nando1's they usually have pretty low mileage. Quite a few of the girls I encountered, had just a couple of long-term boyfriends and they finally wanted to be with a man who wasn't broke.

That said, I've only gone bare with 3 SBs and I stopped with one of them. There's a risk that if the SB gets too active in the sugar world, she'll start banging other SDs bare and pick up who knows what. This is kinda what happened to our dear friend Joe on this board. So if I'm going bare with a SB, I need to have a very good idea what other guys she may be sleeping with. Having access to their FB page and talking regularly via txt is a good way to gauge this. If she's constantly complaining about money problems which you can't fulfill and she has a lot of idle time, then there's a good chance she may be seeing another SD. It's also why I like Busy Babies. Busy Babies have far less time to maintain a roundtable of SDs. So even if they would like a little more money from you, they simply don't have the time to go on M&Gs and FCs with other SDs. Well that's the theory anyway.
Would love to expose these people.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I would think you would be the first to detest idiots knocking up poor prostitutes forcing them to go on the .gov tit.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah, I completely didn't catch that. I was only seeing the for-fun fucking. Let them do it as long as they rip out the whore's uterus!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Why? Because they're into something that you aren't?
Dudebro I love ya, but come on man, you are one of the worst offenders when it comes to criticizing people with differing beliefs. That shit Big P posted had the guy saying he wanted to go bare back with one of his SBs, whatever the fuck that is, and doesn't care if he passed an STD on to his wife. That's bordering on criminal.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It takes a lot for me to be judgmental toward someone, but jesus those people are fucked up. Imagine what their wives must think when they find out. Not only are they fucking multiple prostitutes (how do they spend all that money without the wife noticing?), sometimes bareback, but they're a part of a community of people who talk about fucking prostitutes. Jesus christ.

And lol @ getting a "hunch" that it might be ok to bareback a hooker. The most successful hookers are likely the ones who convey an image of young innocence. The "hunch" may be right some times, but I'm willing to bet some of those "inexperienced" ones are wildly successful and have fucked hundreds of guys by their early 20s.

Dudebro I love ya, but come on man, you are one of the worst offenders when it comes to criticizing people with differing beliefs. That shit Big P posted had the guy saying he wanted to go bare back with one of his SBs, whatever the fuck that is, and doesn't care if he passed an STD on to his wife. That's bordering on criminal.
SB=sugar baby.

I didn't get it til I saw SD and I was like oh, sugar daddy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Posted about this girl I met at work then she got another job on the old forum, I'm almost certain that I am in the friendzone.

We started texting more and met up a few times (nothing happened), just when I thought we were getting somewhere she suggested that we meet again then cancelled twice in a row (headache).
I am 100% autistic with relationships, what does this mean? I could do with more friends so don't mind frindzone so much, but I've had the headache excuse before from female friends. Is it some subtle way of saying "I was just being polite suggesting we meet up - I don't want to"?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Posted about this girl I met at work then she got another job on the old forum, I'm almost certain that I am in the friendzone.

We started texting more and met up a few times (nothing happened), just when I thought we were getting somewhere she suggested that we meet again then cancelled twice in a row (headache).
I am 100% autistic with relationships, what does this mean? I could do with more friends so don't mind frindzone so much, but I've had the headache excuse before from female friends. Is it some subtle way of saying "I was just being polite suggesting we meet up - I don't want to"?
Have you ever made a move or expressed interest? If not, what do you really expect?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

If you've met up a few times and nothing romantic has happened then yes, you're right to think you're in the friend zone. A chick rarely cancels if she's hot for you and, if she does cancel, she'll make sure to suggest an alternative time. The "headache" probably means she met a guy she'd actually want to fuck and decided to go out with him instead of hanging with you.

To be fair, I suppose it is possible she just suffers from bad headaches. Even still, if she were interested in you as more than a friend she would have suggested an alternative time rather than just canceling.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks. Well she did suggest an alternative but cancelled that too, no alternative suggested after that. I'll just let her contact me if she wants to see me, trying to be more laid back about stuff like this - in the past I'd be trying to arrange other days and getting stressed out over it.

How do you "make a move" or "express interest"? This stuff seems so easy for most people but I don't seem to be making much progress. I really despair over it.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks. Well she did suggest an alternative but cancelled that too, no alternative suggested after that. I'll just let her contact me if she wants to see me, trying to be more laid back about stuff like this - in the past I'd be trying to arrange other days and getting stressed out over it.

How do you "make a move" or "express interest"? This stuff seems so easy for most people but I don't seem to be making much progress. I really despair over it.
There isn't an easy answer to that, so I'll direct you to what helped me. (I was a virgin until I was 26, I'd never even kissed a girl ever) There is an "online community" of people that focuses on picking up girls, much like usasexguide.info except for "real girls" instead of prostitutes. They calls themselves PUAs (pick up artists). There was even a TV show on VH1 (the pick up artist) and a couple books written about it. The most popular of which is called "The Game" by Neil Strauss.

If you enjoy reading, I'd suggest buying or torrenting a copy of The Game to give yourself a primer (it's got a legitimately funny story, it isn't a self-help book or anything), then you can teach yourself via various forums, youtube videos, etc.

Edit: I realize "my endorsement" might not be what you wanted to read for it, especially considering my posting history, but I promise you that the material you'll learn works and you'll know exactly what "making a move" means.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I used to suffer from the same problems as you're describing but (thanks largely to this thread, actually) I've gotten much better at it and I haven't been friendzoned in a very long time.

Firstly, if you ask a girl out it should always be clear that it's a date and not a casual hangout which friends are invited to. Don't say "Do you want to hang out sometime?" or anything like that. Be more specific and choose an activity that is clearly date material. Suggest getting dinner or drinks or something along those lines. I went out with a girl once who told me that she appreciated the fact that I had concrete plans for our first two dates; she said that if a guy was vague on his first 2 date suggestions she wouldn't bother with a third.

Secondly, "making a move" doesn't have to be anything major, but it should be something that shows that you're interested in a romantic way. In my case, Ialwaysgo for a kiss at the end of a first date, whether or not I'm 100% confident she's wanting/expecting it. Even if a girl doesn't want you to kiss her, she's going to respect your confidence for trying it. Worse case scenario you get flat-out rejected (which seems really rare in my experience). At least then you know that she's not interested and you can move on rather than posting on a message board about how you can tell if you're in the friend zone or not.

*EDIT* I just saw the post above mine. I can save you a lot of time and money and tell you flat out that the secret to avoiding the friend zone is confidence, and that's pretty much what all that pick up artist stuff boils down to. If you want to be romantically involved with a girl you need to be confident enough to go for it and not worry about looking stupid or fearing rejection.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'll try and pick that book up tomorrow, I have heard of it. A friend gave me a PDF version but I lost it before reading it.

I don't want to look stupid or get rejected but my main fear is coming accross as a creepy person giving unwanted attention - that's the confidence I guess.