The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

RandAlThor420_sl

shitlord
As an outside source who reads but rarely posts, I would like to chime in briefly with two points:

Point one: In general, the redpill crap is pretty lame to read page after page after page about

Point two: Dumar himself has mentioned it in other threads, and perhaps even this one, and his advice does tend to lean in that direction, but he is honestly not the real offender. Everyone else seems to jump on him and attack anything he says as redpill.

Perhaps you guys should just try responding to his posts without using any "redpill" references. You can still sling insults at him for his (admittedly oftentimes laughably skewed in the direction of a certain colored pill) but then outsiders like me dont have to read 3 fucking pages of "stop spouting redpill" "im not" "shut up, take that redpill out of your mouth and put this cock in instead" or whatever

just my two cents

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're accessible (come over, it's 10pm let's hang!.. and you do come over).

disclaimer: I'm not you. I'm not her. I don't know shit. good luck.
This is, ultimately, the problem.

If he were a man of high value, prized by women, he would not be available at 10pm on a random night to just "hang out" with a random friendly woman, he'd be banging his girlfriend or fuckbuddies.

She seems him as just a friend, because he has nothing else going on in his life to deny her.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
TO ARMS! TO ARMS! Sally the troops, White Knight Tarrant! We have a misogynist and redpiller in our midst. I SHALL INFRACT THEE!

rrr_img_100556.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is, ultimately, the problem.

If he were a man of high value, prized by women, he would not be available at 10pm on a random night to just "hang out" with a random friendly woman, he'd be banging his girlfriend or fuckbuddies.

She seems him as just a friend, because he has nothing else going on in his life to deny her.
Women are validation whores, they love having beta orbiters. Women have boyfriends and girlfriends. If you aren't her boyfriend, you're her girlfriend.
The Red Pill Cavalry has arrived. Dumar called in backup in the form of dude who fucks trannies off craigslist.

I would've banned both of them, Sutekh for mod 2015.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just thought I'd try to derail this redpill train by posting pics of the chick I've been dating the past 4 months. This is my 3rd longest relationship. This thread has been a great help to me in times, and I do truly think that it was the most "redpill" source of REAL truth about women and dating years before theredpill existed. I posted nudes erroneously in the grown up forum before, but I don't think screenshots deserves them, attacking dumar when he is giving GOOD ADVICE, is not in the proper spirit of TGTBYHT
rrr_img_100557.jpg
rrr_img_100558.jpg
TGTBYHT helped turn me around from a virgin at 25 to the degenerate that I am today, and for that I will be forever grateful.

edited for accuracy, I forgot about one chick I dated for 5 months.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I can feel the absence of self-esteem or any sense of self worth emanating from the pictures.

Feels bad man.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I bet if we saw the nudes we'd have a much more clear view to properly evaluate her self worth.

hth

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyone who loses their virginity past the age of 20, or who has never had a relationship last longer than two or three years, needs to stop pretendingnthey know shit about women or relationships. Seriously. Call me when youve lived with the same woman for a decade plus. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone who loses their virginity past the age of 20, or who has never had a relationship last longer than two or three years, needs to stop pretendingnthey know shit about women or relationships. Seriously. Call me when youve lived with the same woman for a decade plus. You know nothing, Jon Snow.
That's just your typical red piller. My favorite post on this forum is the guy who ruined his marriage because he got into the red pill stuff and his wife started hating him for it. He came to the realization on his own that he was a fucking moron and wanted to change. TRP shit is designed to help you sleep with insecure ugly bitches, using it on a normal woman will get your ass out the door asap.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Antarius I think having girlfriends and 4 month relationships is fairly commonplace. I'm sure at least 5 other people on the forum accomplished it before turning 40.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
That's just your typical red piller. My favorite post on this forum is the guy who ruined his marriage because he got into the red pill stuff and his wife started hating him for it. He came to the realization on his own that he was a fucking moron and wanted to change. TRP shit is designed to help you sleep with insecure ugly bitches, using it on a normal woman will get your ass out the door asap.
You're completely off base: it's designed to show you the truth behind relationships, not just sleeping with women. All you have to do is scroll over to r/deadbedrooms or r/theredpill to see the hundreds of stories where it saved them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You're completely off base: it's designed to show you the truth behind relationships, not just sleeping with women. All you have to do is scroll over to r/deadbedrooms or r/theredpill to see the hundreds of stories where it saved them.
rrr_img_100562.jpg

This sounds sciency. Truth and hundreds. Saved, oh yes. Tell us more of these revelations, brother Dumar.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Someone explained it well one time that RedPill is seen by some guys as being so successful because they went from getting 0 pussy to getting occasional pussy. Nothing they did previously worked to get women to sleep with them so they've deduced this is the magic formula for sleeping with women.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone explained it well one time that RedPill is seen by some guys as being so successful because they went from getting 0 pussy to getting occasional pussy. Nothing they did previously worked to get women to sleep with them so they've deduced this is the magic formula for sleeping with women.
Hey it got 25 year old virgin Antarius laid, no wonder he thinks it's good. Wait was it the red pill stuff that got him laid or was it the craigslist prostitute?

db2.gif

Thanks for the tip bro.