The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Voyce you posted a book about something that isnt even real calling it facts. You are the guy women walk away from while you are mid sentence, 15 mins into the conversation.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wal-Mart parking lots are free.
lol.

Just thought I'd update since I was referenced. Still living with the Ex and her 3 kids while I look for another place. I own a pitbull so it's VERY difficult, definitely wish I wouldn't have moved in with her so quick, or at least I shoulda kept my place for a couple months just in case (burned my bridge with my landlord when I told them to fuck off when they said I needed to give 60 days notice and they demanded december's rent. Only slightly awkward with my Ex. She's mostly cold to me, and we've argued a little. Ultimately she can't really kick me out though because I'd always be able to take "her" car, which is titled in my name, which would cost her her job, so I have that over her.

Anyways, went on Craigslist tonight, saw a pretty hot (about a 9) early 20s girl advertising, went over to her hotel room and banged her. Always super nervous meeting a new girl, let alone when you combine the illegal element. Felt great. Afterwards she was telling me about her kid, couldn't tell she had had one, then I noticed the C section scar.... Anyways, if I'm going to be paying for it, might as well do it with a 9 instead of a 6.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
You're weird.
Truth

Brad would like a word with you
Haha, good memories in here.

I should probably not hit this.
You should definitely hit that and post those pics stat. I agree with not fucking her at her place though. If it's in Newark and her bf catches you, there's a good chance you will be shot or stabbed and no one would give a shit.

Anyways, went on Craigslist tonight, saw a pretty hot (about a 9) early 20s girl advertising, went over to her hotel room and banged her. Always super nervous meeting a new girl, let alone when you combine the illegal element. Felt great. Afterwards she was telling me about her kid, couldn't tell she had had one, then I noticed the C section scar.... Anyways, if I'm going to be paying for it, might as well do it with a 9 instead of a 6.
Haha the Antarius honesty, gotta love it. When you mentioned meeting girls on craigslist I thought you meant from the dating sections not just straight hookers haha. At least this one sounds like she was a real woman. It sounds like the living situation with the ex/live in gf turned out worse than what most of us imagined lol. You are so lucky all of this happened before you knocked her up.

Yeah any chance of a real relationship (as opposed to one person getting used situation) is basically done. Her crawling back and banging you after how massive a shit you took on her will mean you never really respect her, plus she has basically given your penis the ok to take control of you the next time you are drunk at a bar again. And yea, what Eomer said too. It will be a pretty servicable fuck buddy situation for a while, though.
This.

YIMMY_sl

shitlord
6 years of lurking FOH and the first 10 posts on rerolled you douches get a nude pic, I'm ashamed (not really). I'm holding the rest for bribery at some point if I say or do something dumb i'll make up for it. I should add this is the girl that is kind of crazy. Read page 5. Oh and Haast, when I say i'll do something I mean it...regardless if my work is or is not 9-5. ASSumptions bro.
1Jux9.jpg

1Jux9.jpg

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
6 years of lurking FOH and the first 10 posts on rerolled you douches get a nude pic, I'm ashamed (not really). I'm holding the rest for bribery at some point if I say or do something dumb i'll make up for it. I should add this is the girl that is kind of crazy. Read page 5. Oh and Haast, when I say i'll do something I mean it...regardless if my work is or is not 9-5. ASSumptions bro.
1Jux9.jpg
She seems pretty attractive. Tits confirmed bigger than Trex's. Post the rest, you will create enough good will to be safe from ridicule for a while.

1Jux9.jpg

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
The overdone red hair combined with the mole and snake bites makes me want to pound her into submission. Do it! or give me her number and I will. Please come back with more tits and awesome story. Thanks.

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
Which makes the over/under are her being amazing in bed much higher. You'll be doing this guy a favor, the sooner he finds out this crazy bitch is cheating the faster he'll be out.

Or he'll kill her.

Or you.
Just kidding! just don't let her know where you live, and you'll be good.