The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Crazy is attracted to crazy. The reason he goes for fucked up chicks is probably because he feasts on drama and inconsistency. Some people love it. Personally I hate it. Also the crazy ones are also the best in the sack.
Actually, my life is actually pretty boring and monotonous when I'm alone, it does kinda make things more interesting when the person I'm with is a little unstable. I did grow up in a pretty fucked up situation though, so maybe I just miss the chaos a little.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
#1 rule I learned with other cultures is don't change yourself.
What is this nonsense, honestly? You're so hypocritically going against the very advice you've vomited up for years. Your own culture already greatly changed you, what is changing yourself yet again for the approval of yet another gonna matter? We've went over this before. Read another self-help article about what Koreans or Indians find attractive, and change your behavior accordingly - i.e., adjust yourself yet again to another set of pathologically normal traits of attractiveness.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is this nonsense, honestly? You're so hypocritically going against the very advice you've vomited up for years. Your own culture already greatly changed you, what is changing yourself yet again for the approval of yet another gonna matter? We've went over this before. Read another self-help article about what Koreans or Indians find attractive, and change your behavior accordingly - i.e., adjust yourself yet again to another set of pathologically normal traits of attractiveness.
Attraction is largely biological though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
...what? So, given enough time and behavioral learning, I would eventually want to fuck Freddy Krueger? Not buying it.
There is definitely truth to it. People don't just wake up with extreme fetishes. They build over time.

Fedor is slowly building an army of tranny fans.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Can anyone translate this to English?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Actually, my life is actually pretty boring and monotonous when I'm alone, it does kinda make things more interesting when the person I'm with is a little unstable. I did grow up in a pretty fucked up situation though, so maybe I just miss the chaos a little.
If your stories are true(which i seriously doubt) then fisting swamp donkies in a walmart parking lot and fucking trannies in a bathroom is indeed crazy.

foop_sl

shitlord
So I've got a date lined up through POF with a cute Indian (dot) chick that's working on her Masters in Sculpture(?) but she doesn't drink. For the last few years my m.o. has consistently been to just meet up during Happy Hour somewhere and throw a few drinks down their throat and take it from there. Obviously I need a new game plan for this one. Looking for ideas for a simple, fun, low pressure, first date.

Also, I have zero experience with women from that culture. She did grow up here in America, so at least second generation. If anyone has any experience, it would be greatly appreciated.
Depending where the dot is, she might be married.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had a bunch of posts quoted and was going to respond to them but there were just too many. I love the activity here. To the guy randomly mentioning smelling pussy, tell your story. And yes crazy girls do fuck the best and crazy is attracted to crazy. Antarius almost reminds me of Brad when he was randomly getting into fights with mexicans beating their girlfriends and talking about hoping in his car and leaving his whole life behind and just living day to day. Either way keep the stories coming. Oh and asian dude going on a date with a white chick, that was funny. Good luck man, I hope you eat pussy good if it's true about your small ass dicks.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Depending where the dot is, she might be married.
Ya I was totally fucking off with the Indian thing. I based that off the pic she sent in which she was wearing some black sari thing, which apparently she wears because she is an artist and it doesn't stain and is easy to wear, so I assumed that plus her exotic look = Indian. I don't know, I'm a fucking moron. What I do know is this girl is 100% pure fucking awesome. We met up last night and haven't went a single waking hour in the last two days without exchanging some filthy, dirty text messages. I don't know why I feel the need to express myself anonymously with a bunch of fellow douches that couldn't care less, but it /feelsgoodman. I've spent the last twenty years running through a string of strippers, freaks, church girls, nerdy girls, mexicans, you name it I've banged it. I've finally found the perfect mix of crazy, smart, hot, and responsible.

I'm sure I will fuck it up.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If you're really texting that much after your first date then you're already fucking it up. She's going to get bored with you fast.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Dude bro, she's the one txting the filthy. I've been around the block a couple times. She's ten years younger than me, I definitely know better than to play the eager puppy dog. But I'm damn sure not gonna ignore her and not text back.